'9' The Stars Align Every Night.

(Y/n) was straightening up in front of the mirror. Wearing the same work uniform, she just fixed her hair to look more charming.

Despite (Y/n) being happy with her new job, she couldn't stop to think how much fame and recognition her work has begun to receive. Mainly with the help of Eliza, (Y/n), now, was getting calls all the time. It wasn't really a problem, it's just that sometimes it gets annoying to have to be interrupted from her work while updating some Sun parts, to answer the phone.

Mostly calls in the middle of the night. Honestly, who would call at dawn to schedule a visit or an event with Sun? Take a break.

But now was not the time to think about that. Now (Y/n) would have to focus on going to an event this afternoon. A daycare in town was making a special day. The information that (Y/n) received is that the daycare center will have a sleepover with the children and that they can sleep there if they want because they will spend the night at the daycare center.

And that's where Moon enters the picture.

This will be Moon's first event. (Y/n) was excited, like Sun for his first time. He was also excited for the party.

But unlike one of the droids, the other was not as confident as his brother. When (Y/n) warned Moon that he was going to participate in an event, the droid quickly became disconcerted. A next sentence of his was. "Oh, me? But I haven't even trained like Sun before." And "Aren't I going to scare the little ones? I've seen some clown horror stories and..."

Moon is calm and collected, but when something catches him unnoticed he kind of gets lost. The thing was, Moon shouldn't worry that much. Sun has the most difficult task, which is to entertain the children. But Moon only needed to take care of one thing, take care of and make the children sleep. All of them. Even the naughty ones who don't want to sleep. Moon is perfect for doing this.

With her costume ready, (Y/n) left the bathroom and went to the garage, not forgetting to close the bathroom door. She went straight inside and closed the garage door. The new blackout curtains were already exposed. Now the room was quite dark, and (Y/n) proceeded, activating Moon.

"Moon, it's night time."

The droid just ahead began to power up, as usual, clicking and working gears sounded from inside him. The sun's rays came out one at a time, doing a test run first before going out completely. The droid turned on some sensors and when the light sensor caught the light off, the sun's rays quickly returned to the inside of the droid's head. But now one thing has changed.

Instead of (Y/n) having to keep putting Moon's nightcap on the droid every time, she kind of made some...adjustments. So to speak.

A mechanism inside the droid's head managed to pull out a star nightcap and push it close to the velcro on the droid's head. This makes the nightcap secure in place. So the change from Sun to Moon will be easier.

Moon woke up, and to warn (Y/n) that he had woken up, he turned his head a little to the side. The droid already knew why (Y/n) was there. Even though he wanted to say something, he just kept quiet and let the girl begin.

"Hey, Moon? Ready for today's event?" (Y/n) asked clapping her hands making just a clapping sound. She had a smile on her face, confident. In an attempt to make Moon stay the same.

Moon stood up, didn't hesitate to immediately turn to his side and start arranging (Y/n)'s white worktable. Trying to do something while answering the girl.

"Uhm, yes. In a way." Moon commented as if he had done this before. Like it was another normal thing he would do on a day-to-day basis. At first, Moon thought so. His program already gave explanations and orders on how his function would work. However, as these months pass. Moon began to calculate his experiences with (Y/n) and her actions in terms of different actions of his. He managed to realize that not everything is really just what his program showed.