'12' A Contract for a Great Future.

The flashing and colorful lights. A bright blue glow from the spotlights, upbeat music playing through the speakers. The strong smell of freshly made gourmet fast food. The performance of beings with animalistic characteristics was to pump the whole world.

(Y/n) would never have imagined stepping into the popular place called Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex.

Feeling like a kid in an amusement park. The young mechanic couldn't help but let her curiosity get the better of her. With eyes of interest, gaping at the unexplored world before her was a roller coaster of emotions.

(Y/n) was there for a reason. It was no accident that she stumbled across this place. It wasn't just her idea to pay a little visit, either.

No, actually it was the pizzeria itself who made the girl go inside. Who sent her an email about wanting to make a deal, but for that they needed the girl herself to go talk to them there.

Finally, (Y/n) regained her composure when remembering that she was only there for work. It was a professional meeting just for work, not a walk in a park.

The girl just found it strange the situation that was opposed to her, as she thought that contracts needed to be made at Fazbear's headquarters, not at the pizzeria itself. But she reread the email several times, the place said yes at the pizzeria.

(Y/n) repeated the scene where she had received the email in one day.

The girl had recently woken up from her sleep, Sun apparently wasn't turned on as the house was silent. Her bedroom door was open and at view. Moving her legs around the blankets that were folded around the bed, the girl was content to feel the cool fabric after a hot night.

Stretching her newly moved body, the girl grunted as her muscles eased. She stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, not knowing what time it was. The girl blinked a few times trying not to fall asleep again, she had some things she had to sort out. Then without much effort, (Y/n) reached out to grab her cell phone from the night stand.

Seeing the time, the girl paused. Contemplating whether she should go back to sleep or get up. Sleepily, she unlocked her cell phone and began to pass the time as she watched it. Seeing some messages of deliveries that will arrive, others were from people wanting to talk to her. The rest were just social media messages, mostly about her work, but other notifications were robotics engineers she followed online, looking at some of their creations.

But a differentiated message notified her cell phone. That's when (Y/n) verbally expressed her surprise. She didn't want to have spoken so loudly that it would wake someone else in the place.

Sitting on the soft bed, (Y/n) ran her hand across her forehead, brushing any kind of hair out of her sight. She stared at her cell phone screen, hoping it was a hint of a joke someone had sent, or even a mistake.

But the information that was written in the text was in a very serious and direct way. It felt too real to be a lie.

It wasn't possible that a moment like this was happening. It made almost no sense. But alas, the words didn't lie. Fazbear Entertainment Corp wants to make a deal with Sun & Moon Entertainment Services so they can rent Sun and Moon whenever they want.

The email itself didn't give much information needed to really understand how this case was going to work, maybe that's why (Y/n) was sent there personally.

Rising quickly from the bed, the girl took her cell phone with her, feeling comfortable enough to walk around the house in her pajamas.

She turned on a water heater and went straight to the drawers. In the process, the girl read the delivered letter several times. Until at one point she started reading aloud. (Y/n) made herself tea and got herself a piece of toast she made the other day, it was still good but wilted, but that wasn't her focus right now.