Part 1 Meet the Avengers

Steve walks in and asks for everyone's attention they all turn round as he announced "this everyone thing is my little sister y/n Roger."
They all introduce themselves. "I am tony stark, iron man."
"I am Thor, god of thunder."
"I am Peter parker and uhh Spiderman."
"hey I'm Natasha aka black widow."
"I'm Bruce banner and the green guy is the hulk."
"And I am Wanda Maximoff better known as scarlet witch."
I inspect them all and say "it's a pleasure to meet you all." Tony comes over and asks what my powers are. "I can read minds, shoot energy balls, manipulate minds things like that.
Wanda smiles and says "wow we have a new and improved Wanda on the team."
"You bet" I say while chuckling.
Tony comes over and shows me where my room will be I am next to Wanda and Steve. "Thank you stark"
"No worries just stay out of trouble please now bye" before I could answer he flees I think that was weird but then I go back to the living room and I see Wanda reading a book.
"Enjoying that book" I say while sitting on the couch next to her she was lying down with her legs on the couch. I knew I couldn't think of anything she can read minds.
"Yes I am thanks" Wanda says with the world's friendliest smile.
"So our powers are alike then"
"Yes they are nearly the same but my powers are red not purple" she sits up and stares into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile back my heart started racing Wanda was different to the other Avengers. I always preferred the storeys about her. She was kind of my role model and I was with her on a couch it felt crazy. "Aww I'm your role model that's sweet"
I look at her and giggle. "oh, um, yes, Stevie told me stories about everyone and you seemed special" she smiles and comes in for a hug. Jarvis interrupts the moment and says to everyone we are having a party to celebrate y/n's new arrival. Natasha walks out and says get a room you to loud enough for people to hear. All me and Wanda do is laugh and laugh I soon leave to go get ready for the party. I was excited but worried I had to make a good impression on everyone else. It was my time to shine.