Part 4 I'm back Wanda

"Maximoff she isn't awake we are sorry" the doctors say to Wanda
"She will, keep trying" she goes and sits next to you alone and she sighs all she can think about how beautiful you look lying in the bed.
It becomes 10pm and Wanda has to leave she looks at your laying corpse and kisses your forehead little did she know you could hear, see and feel everything you just can't open your eyes or move. But you felt the kiss and it was amazing her lips were so soft and smooth.
All I can think is saying to her you are amazing I like you so much Maximoff.
She left the room you were so happy and you wanted to wake you tried all night until you were successful.
You snuck out the hospital and left a note on your bed saying you woke up. You went to the house. You went into her room and saw her sleeping stressed out she was breathing loudly and tense.
You know how to wake her up you kiss her forehead and slowly walk away.
"Wait Rogers is that you" Wanda turn round a screams of happiness she pulls you into the bed and stares into your eyes.
After moments of silence you ask "did you miss me."
She grabs a pillow and hits you with it. "Hey!" you say "oh and when I was in a coma I could hear and feel everything."
"D-did you like what you felt" Wanda nervously chuckles waiting for an answer.
I stared at her and pulled her in to kiss her. The moment I was waiting for it felt like electricity running through our bodies. Her lips tasted like strawberries. We kissed for a while minute till a knock on the door interrupted us.
"I should hide under the bed ok" you quickly go under and Wanda opens the door
"Steve?"
"I heard a moaning noise from your room I thought something was wrong
Wandas cheeks go red "oh no nothings wrong night"
"Night Wanda"
She shuts the door and pulls you out from under the bed "we were to noisy"
I giggle and say "noted darling"
You both fall fast asleep cuddling eachother tightly on Wanda's bed.
You wake up to a knock on the door "Wanda I need to sneak out the window and come through the entrance ok"
"Wait wait wait" she kisses you goodbye "now go" you smile and go out the window.
I knock on the entrance and Tony answers "Y/N, EVERYONE COME HERE" everyone hugs me excited to see me again they look at the scars and cuts but ignore them.