Part 21

Spidermans pov

I walk into the building with my mask down. I look around the corner and pull my mask of. I shoot a web at everyone's mouth.
Spiderman- please don't make me do anything to you guys please.
They pick there guns up and start to shoot me. I jump onto the roof.
Spiderman- your choice.
I web there heads and bring them to the roof I throw away there guns and knock them out. I walk around another corner and I see more enemies. I web there arms and slide under there legs. To knock them out. I run over to room 13 excited to save y/n.

Hawkeyes pov

I walk into the hall with my pack of arrows on my back and my bow in my hand. I turn around the corner and shoot an explosive arrow.
Hawkeye- did I ever tell you what I do.
Iron Man- no you didn't.
Hawkeye- I never miss.
A huge explosion happens.
Steve- did that hit anybody.
I chuckle and go on to the next corner. I shoot an electric arrow and give everyone a heart attack. I am approaching the next corner as a guy jumps on my back and steals my arrows. I reach into my jacket and shoot the guy.
Hawkeye- back up arrow!
I pick up the arrows and see he snapped them all. I worry for a moment and turn around I fly kick the next guy. I then run over to room 13.

Qucksilvers pov

I wait for Wanda to walk in looking over at her as she disappears in I walk inside as well. I run to the first guy and run into him. I chuckle and run to the next guy holding his neck and I slam him into the ground. I go to the next corner to see guys with guns. I run and take all the guns. I throw them away and knock all the guys out. I look over and see a guy with a sword I run into him holding my fist up and he fly's back. I go around to room 13 and I don't see Wanda here yet my heart was pounding.

Wandas pov

I walk inside I feel the anger pumping through my whole body. I walk up to the first guy I go inside his mind.
Scarlet witch- ugh sick.
I make him choke to death. I turn around a corner I can hear everyone's thoughts.
Scarlet witch- can you all stop talking I can hear your thoughts.
I hit them all with magic and make them believe the died. I go over and I see a white figure.
Scarlet witch- umm hello.
He turns around to look at me.
Scarlet witch- what are you.
???- I am white vision.
He flew over to me and fires me back. I groan in pain. I stand up stumbling and I shoot him with magic. He catches the magic in his hand and throws it back. I duck down then when I stand up it hits me on the back of my head. I look up at him I know my eyes are black. We both fly to eachother but I push him back. I shoot him with all I have and he collapses. I run over to room 13 to save y/n.

Y/ns pov

Quicksilver- Wanda your here and cut badly.
Scarlet witch- I bumped into something called white vision on my way.
Captain America- are you ok.
Wanda nods and they all burst into room 13. The look at my lifeless body hanging from the chains.
Iron Man- this is easier than I thought.
The head of hydra chuckles and flips a switch. My eyes open wide.
Scarlet witch- y/n it's me! Wanda.
Another switch is flipped. I rip the chains of the roof and go over to them. I pretend to go in for a hug but I through Wanda in the air she smashes through the roof and tony fly's to catch her. Steve throws his shield at me and I catch it. Thor throws his hammer and I catch it as well.
Thor- what!?!?
Pietro runs behind me and as he tries to kick me I jump on his shoulders and push him down. He falls right through the floor. Peter shoots a web but I catch that to and yank on it so he goes into the wall. Tony fly's over and saves him. While tony tries to blast me I use Steve's shield to block it and I charge up Thor's hammer. I throw it at tony and he fly's away for ages.