Part 12 I realise part 2

You leave without Steve and go back to the house.
Tony- I can't believe I guessed your birthday
Y/n- it's crazy thank you for doing that.

When you get home you go to your room with Wanda to think about what our eyes mean.
Wanda- ok so what do you know about this.
Y/n- ok so it said that we are hydra experiments. He have a hydra symbol on our backs it is permanent. So when our eyes glow it means something. Blue means uncontrollable anger. Red means using magic. Purple means using dark energy. Yellow means forgiving and green means sorrow.
Wanda- ok there will be more we need to fine out.
Y/n- we should call a meeting and tell them.
You both head to the meeting room and wait for everyone Steve still hasn't figured out we left. I feel slightly bad but we had to go.
Wanda- tell them what you told me y/n
I go on to explain it all.
Peter- what colour were your eyes when you were teleporting then.
Y/n- I don't know did anyone see.
Wanda- I did.
Peter- what colour then.
Wanda- I think it was. It was pink.
Natasha- great so you two could use eachothers powers.
Wanda- we probably can we are the same thing.
Bruce- so there might be powers we don't even know about yet.
Tony- makes sense I can't believe this you two are hydra experiments.
Wanda- ye we are
I have a flash back and soon hear Wanda saying my name.
Y/n- sorry I had a flash back.
Wanda- do you remember more.
Y/n- we were not intended we were not meant to be made but we were. They tried to make an alien. Then they wiped out memories because when we were made we knew everything about our powers and that we are aliens. We have to unlock that but of our memory so we can be stronger.
Wanda- we are aliens.
Y/n- yes
Wanda gets up and leaves she shouts
Wanda- no one come look for me.
She slams her door shut. I feel shivers run down my while body. I couldn't be so scared though she really is cute when she is angry. I felt sorry for her still she was just told she was an alien. I was just told I was an alien. I walk out of the facility and slam that door. The whole house shaked. I looked in a mirror my eyes were blue. I had to be away from everyone to protect them.

I hear footsteps come around to where I am.
Y/n- stay away.
Peter- it's me Peter.
You look at him. He notices your eyes and slowly walks back.
Peter- I'll go.
Y/n- thank you.
I feel bad sending him of like that but it was to protect him from getting hurt. I start to sob I didn't know if I will ever get better if I didn't do something.

I go to a training room and place a lot of dummies down. I gave them all guns that randomly shoot so it felt real. When I was fighting tony heard guns and rushed to see what was happening he saw me and knew my eyes were blue so he slowly retreated and didn't come back. After 6 hours of doing that I was better. I went back into the facility and went Wanda's room I teleported in front of her so she couldn't kick me out.
Y/n- Wanda I know how you can calm down.
Wanda opens her eyes they were green.
Y/n- oh your not angry.
Wanda- no I'm not. I'm sad my while life I was different to everyone and now I know why. I'm not even human.
Y/n- not everyone is human. That just means they are special. Being different is a true super power. It means no one can predict you. No one is like you at all you are special Wanda use it against people. Trust me it is good.
Wanda smiles and wiles her tears.
Wanda- I am so lucky for having you.
You both kiss for about a minute and go back to the avengers smiling.