Part 8 Your Party Part 1

Steve come in when me and Wanda are hugging and clears his throat so we notice he is there. "Oh sorry go on dad." He looks at Wanda in a judgemental way and she rolls her eyes. He says "tony wants to have a party since you are back." You and Wanda both agree to come and Wanda whispers to you "I'll be back." She leaves and you alone. Wanda goes to Steve "hey Steve, me and y/n are just friends ok we aren't dating so stop being mad at me please." "Oh thanks Wanda I will stop you two are just friends nothing more." Wanda smiles and comes back to me. "Sorry I had to tell him were just friends." "Thank you Wanda" you smile at eachother. Wanda takes you by the hand and says "let's get ready." Then she kisses your nose.

You both are dressed now. "Wanda before we go. Peter is my best friend and I feel like he might think you and I are best friends. I trust him with my life though so I trust him with our secret is that ok." Wanda looks at you and smiles "of course we can tell him you trust him so I trust him." You both hold each others waist and kiss. "Go find him" Wanda was so comforting it was hard to leave but I did. I knocked on peters door and he lets me come in. "Hey you look great spider-boy." You both laugh "thanks you to y/n." He looks at the floor and stops smiling. I know why and what to say "I know you think me and Wanda are best friends but it's not that." "Then what is it y/n." I take a deep breathe "we are both dating  but it's a secret so please don't tell anyone." Peters heart sank he felt like he was melting his life was over to him but he still says "oh great, best friend." You both hug and Wanda walks in "come on guys. You told him right." You walk to Wanda and nod at her. You both kiss and hug eachother. Peter clears his throat "let's go to the party."

You go to the party and everyone yells "welcome back y/n" you smile and say "thank you everyone." You go to the bar where Natasha is preparing a drink for Bruce before you get there they start flirting again. I slowly walk away to tony chuckling and handing me a drink "uncomfortable are you." You laugh and say "yes thank you." When you walk away to look at tony you see Natasha and Bruce making out. You shake your head and whisper "woah deja vu." You walk to Wanda and Peter and hand them both a beer.

Steve shouts over everyone saying "who wants to play a game." Everyone chatters then agrees. Everyone goes and sits down on the couch.
Tony- I'll ask first Peter truth or dare.
Peter- truth.
Tony- hmm tell us the biggest secret you know about y/n.
Peter- umm I. I don't know any of her secrets she is a very open person everyone knows what I know about her.
Tony- that was a let down.
Bruce- Wanda truth or dare.
Wanda- truth.
Bruce- who would you kiss, marry and friend out of y/n, Tony and Steve.
Wanda- I would friend y/n kiss Steve and marry Tony.
Natasha- y/n truth or dare.
Y/n- dare.
Natasha- kiss Peter.
Y/n- oh umm Peter
Peter- it's a dare we need to sorry y/n
Y/n and Peter kiss.
Wanda- Peter truth or dare.
Peter- dare
Wanda- kiss the hottest person in this room.
Peter- why do I always have to kiss.
Peter looks around and walks to you and you kiss. Everyone gasps including me and Wanda. Wandas eyes turn red so she closes them so no one notices but you did notice.
Y/n- let's play a different game.
Natasha- oh seven minutes in heaven.
*Everyone doesn't hesitate just quickly agree*