Part 47

I walk over to a picture of my mum and dad.
Y/n- look at me mum and dad. I'm getting married today. I know you're here in my heart but I still miss you. Oh I haven't told you who I'm marrying her name is Wanda. She is so funny and cute. This is a picture of her, adorable right. You should see her smile. I wish you could be at my wedding so much. Funny thing Wanda killed you guys actually. Ye that's fun.
I feel someone hug me.
Y/n- huh.
Thor- I'm so sorry y/n.
Y/n- what why.
Thor- that was so depressing.
Thor wipes his tears.
Y/n- ok ok get of me.
Thor clears his throat.
Thor- I'm sorry about your parents.
Y/n- thanks?
Thor leaves the room.
Y/n- sorry you guys had to see that. Oh that's Thor. He is crazy. I have to leave now I'll talk to you guys later.
I walk out and go down to the bar.
Clint- so y/n nearly wedding time.
Y/n- I know I can not wait. Oh fuck our minister just canceled.
Tony- good thing I'm licensed of Google to do that.
Y/n- really you would do that.
Tony- ye you and Wanda are the best couple I know well besides from Pepper and I.
I giggle and hug Tony.
Y/n- thank you.
Tony- no problem.
I walk of and sit in my room. I hear a knock on the door.
Y/n- come in.
Wanda- hey I know it's bad luck but I had to talk to you about wow...
Y/n- what.
Wanda- you look beautiful. I didn't come here to say that. I came to say that I can't wait to marry you do please don't get cold feet.
Y/n- that's the weird thing I haven't gotten cold feet I am so excited to marry you.
Wanda- oh good well bye now.
Wanda kisses me and leaves.
Y/n- that was weird wasn't it mum and dad. Ye you agree with me don't you.
It is now time for the ceremony.
You and Wanda walk down the aisle.
Tony- hello everyone. We are here today to celebrate the love that is had between Wanda Maximoff and y/n Rogers. Pepper, will you please give the ring to Wanda. Turn around to face eachother and Wanda you can say your vows.
Wanda- I Wanda Maximoff take you y/n Rogers to be my wife/husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.
Tony- Peter give y/n her ring and she can say her vows.
Y/n- I y/n Rogers take you Wanda Maximoff to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.
Tony- that was beautiful. Ok Wanda do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband.
Wanda- I do.
Tony- and y/n do you take Wanda to be your lawfully wedded wife.
Y/n- I do.
Tony- you may kiss the bride.
Me and Wanda kiss and everyone cheers.
Peter hugs me.
Peter- who is taking who's name.
Y/n- I'm now y/n Maximoff.
Peter- that's amazing.
Wanda- I thought I was taking your name.
Y/n- I don't want that. I want to be a Maximoff.
We kiss.
Steve- let's get this party started!