Part 32

Thanos puts in his glove and gets ready to fight. Thor jumps over and hits thanos in the face over and over again. Black widow jumps on thanos and starts pulling him down.
Black widow- now tony!
Iron man charges up a shot and shoots thanos's head.
Thanos- you think that will stop me I guess your in for a long night.
Spiderman shoots a web at Pietro and he wraps it around thanos's legs and he falls. Clint shoots an arrow at thanos that leaves him paralyzed temperately. Wanda grabs my hand and we go to destroy the stones together. Steve puts his shield over the glove so he can't use it. Thanos kicks me away and punches Wanda. As Wanda is flying in the air after being kicked I go to catch her.
Y/n- you okay.
Wanda- yes are you.
Y/n- yes.
Bruce runs behind a rock with Natasha that is near the edge.
Bruce- I can't hulk out here I might jump over the edge.
Natasha- I get it.
Natasha kisses Bruce and pushes him of the edge.
Natasha- but I need the big guy now.
Bruce jumps out as hulk and lets out a furious roar. He stumbles to thanos and picks him up.
Steve- no now he can use the glove.
Thanos brings his hand up to his head.
Tony- no why are you doing this.
Thanos- I am a survivor. Who wants to murder trillions. With all six stones I could simply snap my fingers and they would all cease to exist.
Thanos clicks his fingers.
Thor- no!