Part 33

I look around to see what is going to happen. The first thing I notice is tony crying.
Peter- please, please, help me Mr Stark.
I run over to him to see that he is slowly fading away.
Y/n- Peter we will save you one way or another. I would kill everyone in earth for you to live.
Peter smiles at me with his last words being.
Peter- I love you.
I no longer see him I turn around. Bruce is disappearing. Steve is disappearing. Thor is disappearing and Wanda is disappearing. I run to Wanda.
Y/n- no Wanda don't do this to me.
Wanda- I love you so much.
Y/n- I love you too.
Wanda kisses me and she fades away. I fall on my knees crying. I look to see thanos but he has escaped through a portal. I look and see Steve he has mostly faded I could only see his shield. I felt weak I couldn't walk I couldn't move. Tony came over and picked me up.
Tony- everyone let's go home now.
In the jet no one talked everyone was crying. We entered the facility.
Natasha- so who disappeared.
Clint- Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Tony and Peter.
Even hearing Wanda's name made me cry. Pietro came up and hugged me.
Pietro- I miss her as well.
I didn't say a word. I just did a weak smile. I couldn't properly smile my girlfriend is gone. She evaporated after a big alien clicked his fingers. What was there to be happy about. I leave and go to my room I didn't say a single word when we returned. I was to depressed. The next day I wake up and smell waffles. They smelled like Wanda's pancakes. Was it all a bad dream. Was Wanda here. I ran out of my room in Wanda's clothes. I saw tony making waffles.
Tony- hey thought I was Wanda. Sorry about that.
I stay silent.
Tony- your wearing her clothes so I assume you slept in her bad.
I nod.
Tony- it's upsetting you lost your love and best friend. I lost who I thought of as my kid.
I look over at him and let out a weak smile.

A month passes

I still haven't said one word. Even I forgot what my voice sounded like. I wake up in Wanda's room with her clothes on again. I turn around and Natasha was there, standing.
Natasha- hey sorry I miss you sometimes.
I let out a less forced smile I got better at being happy.
Natasha- come on y/n I miss you and your company I don't know what you sound like now.
I look over at her.
Y/n- I miss Wanda... and Peter and the avengers.
Natasha looks at me shocked.
Natasha- finally. Look I miss Bruce as well but we have to move on. Fall for someone else. Be happy for once.
Y/n- mabye I will move on. Who did you move in with.
Natasha- well I haven't yet.
Natasha sits on my bed looking into my eyes for hope.
Natasha- it would be like the old times before all of this.
I stare into her eyes. I let out a smile. My first non forced smile in a month. I kiss her slowly. I didn't know if I could do this. But I didn't have hope of Wanda coming back anymore. I take down Natasha's zip on her jacket then her top. She takes my top of and we unclip each others bra. ( Make up the rest in your mind. ) We were both panting afterwards. It felt like I cheated on Wanda. No one said the words let's break up. But with Natasha I felt a bit happier. I also felt bad because I preferred Wanda but I can't love a dead girl.