♡˖ Rules ˖♡

I'll try and make this as quick and simple as possible so you can go and enjoy.

1) PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN
It's like, I work hard on these, I put lots of time and effort into them. It kinda sucks when someone says it's shit. However, I welcome constructive criticism, just please be nice about it. Also, be nice to other readers in the comments, they just tryna vibe like you.

2) PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANYTHING TOO SERIOUSLY
This is all fiction. These people aren't like this in real life. I have done lots of research on cult leaders and serial killers to try and get the 'vibes'. At the end of the day, I'm just writing because I'm bored.

3) DO NOT BE INFLUENCED BY THESE STORIES
Mmm, do not do this shit. Bad idea. Please do not copy the actions of the characters. If you are to gain any knowledge from this book, it should be how to defend yourself against manipulative people.

4) PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN
It really helps me out, it lets me know that people are actually enjoying themselves. Of course, you don't have to, but it's always nice to build little 'friendships' with people.

5) IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WRITING, TALK TO ME
This is a big one, if you know that someone would be comfortable with this being written, message me. I'll take it down or edit it. I really don't mean to offended anyone

6) TAKE THE WARNINGS SERIOUSLY
I'm not about to hold back! I write a lot about gory subjects such as this, so if I leave a warning, please take it seriously or prepare yourself.

and btw! most chapters are gender neutral but you don't notice it at all, no pronouns are used for the reader. I hope for as many people to enjoy this book as possible.