Luisa x fem!reader - Promise?

requested by slut_forluisa

PLEASE STRONG LADY THROW ME AS FAR AS YOU CAN THEN WHEN I FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU CRUSH ME ITS ALL I WANT PLEASE PLEASE THROW ME I WANT TO BE THROWN

Warnings: lesbians (oh no!!!!), possessiveness, manipulation

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"Luisaaa..." I sing out quietly, approaching her from behind.

I duck slightly and snake around to stay behind her as she looks around for me, the task being difficult due to the pile of bricks resting on her shoulders.

I step out, giving her a smile as I look up, "How are you?"

She smiles, rolling her eyes, a light blush present on her face, "I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm goood, I'm good." I nod, joining her as she goes to continue completing her delivery. "I missed you though." I add in a quieter voice, just for her to hear.

"Yeah, yeah." She brushes me off but the redness of her cheeks speak a different story. "Are you doing much today?"

"Well..." I think for a moment, "I was planning on following you around until you give in and you come back to mine?" I backhandedly ask, hoping she'll agree.

She huffs out through her cheeks, lifting the pyramid of bricks off her shoulders at setting them down by a partially built house, "You might be following me around for a while."

"That's okay." I elbow her, "As long as I get to see you, I'm happy."

"Luisa! Y/n!" A young woman in working clothes appears from the construction site.

"Callie!" I greet back.

She wipes her hand on her trousers before lifting it up for a high five, "I'd give you both hugs but I'm a little dusty!" She gestures to her worn-out dungarees and sleeveless white shirt underneath, covered in powder and god knows what else.

"It's not a problem! How's the building going? How's life? It's been ages!" I inquire, genuinely curious as to what the older girl had been up to.

She chuckles slightly, placing a hand on my head and ruffling my hair, "The building if fun and life it going good, thank you. We should see eachother more, I forget how awesome it is to have you around."

I roll my eyes, moving my head away from her, "Yeah, I'd love to." I reply, feeling a little shy.

"Want to go out tonight?" She asks, resting a hand on her hip, "I'll come pick you up?"

"Y-"

"Speaking of." Luisa interrupts me, picking me up and swinging my frame over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, "Sorry Callie, but Y/n and I have some plans for tonight - she'll give you a rain check."

"Oh, okay." Callie mutters, catching my eye when Luisa turns around to walk from the situation, "Bye guys! Bye Y/n!"

I give her a little wave, just before Luisa takes a corner, a building blocking her from view. Placing my hands on Luisa's back, I push myself up further so I can talk to her.