Camilo x reader - Do you trust me?

Warnings: Kidnapping, forced affection

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"I'm home!" I call out into the house, placing my bag on the kitchen table.

"Y/n!" My dad shouted from the living room, drawing my attention as I wander in. As he sees me enter through the doorway he speaks in a quieter voice, "A boy came over today asking for you." he wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes, sitting down next to him, "Oh, yeah? Which one, there are lots in the village."

"The one with the- with.. the one with-" he does some gestures over the top of his head, attempting to act out someone tying their hair up.

"Wha-" I frown trying to understand what he's saying.

"He's got like a dumb- uhh- a dumb manbun thing going on." He puts his hands down, "You know the one, he's over all the time."

"Oh!" It clicks, but why didn't he just say that in the first place? "You mean my boyfriend? The guy who has introduced himself to you many times? Lucas?"

He clicks his tongue, pointing at me, "That's the one."

"What did he say then?"

"Right, right." he puts his hand on his chin, thinking about which message he was supposed to relay. "He told me to tell you to meet him in the market tomorrow after you've finished work."

"Thanks." I give him a little smile and stand up, walking to my bedroom to unwind after a long day.

I close the door behind me, wading my way through the darkness to light a few candles; With the exception of bumping into the corner of my bed, I know my way around like muscle memory. I light the three on my side table and turn around to search for the rest.

A dark figure looms towards me. My soul leaves my body from fright, my heart race picking up. I go to scream but a hand is placed firmly over my mouth, their other on the small of my back. They make a light 'shush'ing noise and lean forward, body pressing into mine, his face coming into the light.

I drop my shoulders, any fear I had now distinguished. I push the boy away, stomping to create more light in the room.

"For god's sake, Camilo! How long have you been in here?!" I whisper-shout, "I thought I was about to get kidnapped!"

The room was now illuminated my the flames, a cheeky grin on his face as he sits down on my bed. "Nah, you're not getting kidnapped today - sorry to let you down, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow." Sarcasm laces his tone as he flops back.

I pick up one of my shoes from the floor and smack him on the thigh with it, "Why are you here? It's late." I say sternly, going around the room, tidying up any clothes strown across the floor.

"Just wanted to see you. You've been so busy with having a job and a boyfriend... feels like you don't have much time for me anymore." He picks at the paint on the wall next to him.

My anger subsides, "I'm sorry, Camilo." I sigh, approaching him and sitting next to him. "I do care about you. We should sort something out so we hang out more." I poke his side where I know he's ticklish to get more of his attention.