Isabella x Fem Reader - escape

Everyone who reads these are gay. I have the data.

Requested by Idiotinlovewith2d and Gabrikuma
Hope you don't mind I meshed em

warnings: I guess bondage 😐, kidnapping, violence, forced affection, lesbians (Ew imagine being attracted to women), blood,

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I try to quiet my breathing, the staggered hypoventilating not the easiest to disguise against the earie silence. The only other noise being Isabella as she sung out my name, trying to lure me out of my hiding spot - a little nook between two large flower bushes and the wall that lined the unimaginably large bedroom.

"Come on, Y/n! I miss you."

I bite my lip, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to blank out her words.

"I promise I won't hurt you if you come out!" Her voice calls sweetly, her voice getting louder and quieter with each step she takes, "But, mi amor, that is a limited time offer."

What even is my plan? What am I doing?

I wasn't even thinking, I just saw a slight gap in the woven vine cage I had been trapped in. She came back not even a moment later to see that I had gone, my struggling against the rose petals implying that I had not long left since the flowers would've grown back to pristine condition after a while.

"This is the easy way!" Her voice comes across more threatening before, "There is a hard way and I swear I will not hesitate."

I exhale deeply through my mouth, trying to mentally visualise where the exit would be in retrospect to where I'm hiding. Surely not to far, the door most likely being about 50 feet away. Mathematically, it would take around 7 seconds, but I have to account for time it'll take me to stand up as well as opening the door - assuming it's unlocked.

"Y/n! I'm losing my patience." She spits out, sounding like a salty child. "I need you here. Now."

I peek out from behind the pink flowers, seeing her quite a way away with her back facing me, but out of fear quickly slumping back out of view. Just in case. I had also spotted the door from the corner of my eye, exactly where I had imagined and prayed for it to be.

"That's it, you bratt." she shouts out, stomping her foot. "You have 10 seconds."

Shit, this is it.

I spring to my feet as she begins the count down, not sparing a glance to look back to where she was. My feet moving on their own as I sprint towards the exit, my soles lightly slipping against the silky petals from the force I was traveling. The whole world around my goes cold as I push on as hard as I can, my legs feeling the impact.

"Y/n! No!" She cries out.

Mustering up what was left of my energy, I leap forwards towards the door, merely bashing both my fists on it before strong, green vines wrap around my ankles and yank me back in mid air.

I let out a curse as I land, the vibrant growth around me not doing much to soften my fall; I hit my head lightly and my limbs slam against the floor. Rolling to my back, I clutch my hands to my forehead, not caring so much about the rest of my body as stars started making their way into my vision.