Camilo x reader - introvert

Requested by kikayyyyonnegii

warnings: stalking, possessive, forced affection, blood

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rolling out of bed I slam harshly into the floor.

Oh god oh fuck oh shit.

"That was a mistake" I groan out, pushing myself up off the broken hardwood of the old hazardous flooring. "Shit." I curse under my breath seeing blood drip from a deep gash on my arm caused by my fall.

I cringe pressing my hand over it, feeling small chips of wood embed themselves a little deeper. Moving quickly, I make my way to my chest of draws, pulling out an old shirt to tie over the wound for time time being as I sought out medical help.. well- more like Madrigal help.

Not bothering to change out of my comfy clothes, I run out the front door and stumble through the streets. Smooth, thick, red seeping down my arm to the clean cobbled roads - even with the makeshift bandage and pressure I was putting on it.

Coming out into the main streets, I lean up against a wall, desperately trying to stay upright. I feel my head become light, spots of colour taking over my vision.

I'm pulled out of a daze by a young woman placing a hand on my shoulder, her mouth moving but I couldn't hear any sound.

"Sorry, I-" I try to speak but..

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"Julietta! I think she's awake."

I force my eyelids open, my eyes rolling back slightly, fatigue still effecting my actions.

"Thank you, thank you." She speaks quickly, her footsteps getting louder before I see her face appear in front of me. She wears a sweet smile, helping me steady myself into a seated position, "Come on now, you need to eat."

Her hand waves in front of my face, an arepa held between her fingers. I reach my hand up to grab it, my strength struggling to lift my arm but I do so and bring it to my mouth, taking a small bite.

"There you go." she rubs my shoulder, her motherly smile still adorning her features. "What's your name?"

"Thank you, I'm uh- I'm Y/n." I mumble, feeling a little embarrassed about making a fuss, "I'm sorry for being... difficult." I chuckle a little feeling nervous but a lot better physically, my headache now subsiding.

"Ah! Y/n!" She lightly smacks my arm, "What are you talking about, huh? You passed out in the street, you had no control over anything. Plus, I'm happy to help."

"Thank you." I take the last bite and brush my hands on my legs, looking down at my clothes.  "Oh!" I feel my heart start to race from seeing all the red inky stains covering my favourite top. "Sorry, I'll get out of your hair."

I get up, still feeling a little light headed, moving past Julietta to get out of the room.

"Hold on! You can borrow some clothes-"

"I promise I'm fine!" I cut her off, feeling bad for interrupting her day, "Sorry for the trouble, I'll just go home-" I tumble about, unsure of my footing as I walk down the corridor.