Delores x reader - Anything for you.

Requested by Idiotinlovewith2d

Warnings: uhhh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I look around the area trying to find the love of my life - well... from my point of view.

Dolores Madrigal.

She was amazing. Truly breathtaking and impressive. I'm awestruck.

Whispering a light 'I'm here', I spin around to try and catch a glimpse of her in the secluded area, knowing that she can hear me. She hand told me to meet her by the abandoned home; which in essence was only a few large stones placed around, covered in moss, from before the Encanto had formed. The building already being previously abandoned.

We often wondered who lived there before and why they had built it. My memory was triggered every time I came into the vicinity, thinking of all the fun we had while acting out what it would be like for the people who's spirits were long gone...

~ ~ ~

"Here come on." I gesture for Dolores to come to me, smiling widely as I watch her shake her head, her perfect skin lightly tinted pink at the cheeks, barely visible though I make-shift candles shone - the area surrounded with them after hours of work bringing them over for the village and setting them up.

"No, no, no." She shimmies her hands in front of her trying to wave me away.

"I'm not going to stop pestering you, so just give in." I open my arms wide, chuckling as she walks over. "You know you love me."

She exhales nervously and avoids my eyes as I pull her in, one hand on her waist, the other on her shoulder. Her's float to the same position against me on the opposite side.

"See? That wasn't to hard." I pull her a little closer and sway our bodies from side to side. "Now, I'm my head, right... the sweet young couple that lived here-"

"What are their names?" She asks, moving along with me as he lightly dance.

"Uhhhhhh.. does it matter?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Of course it matters."

"Okay, okay. Their names were Jesse and Alex.." I pause waiting for her approval. "Is that fine by you."

She nods, a light 'mhm' sounds speaking out and she suppresses a smile after interrupting me, "Go on then, keep going. I want to hear the story."

"Anything for you." I wink, holding her closer still as we move around the boardered space. "So, what they would do - every night, mind, every single night - was sway to music in their living room.. Which is what we're in now. However-!" I exclaim before she could interrupt me again, "One day, whatever they would play music on, stopped working."

"Oh no!" She jokingly cries out.

"I know!! It's awful! They never danced again and that's why the house fell down."

"What? Really?" She frowns, shock evident on her face at the abruptly dark twist I put on our story.

"No. I'm kidding." I push on her shoulder a little, my hand slipping over and crossing over her shoulder to get closer, now talking in a hushed tone. "Jesse was heartbroken by this descovery as their evening plans were ruined.. but! Alex started humming a tune. That tune was so sweet and perfect that they kept dancing, and because the source of the music wasn't strapped down in their living room, they danced out of the house and they kept going, never to be seen again..." I stare into her eyes, "What do you think?"