Chapter numero tres.

Vinnie's POV

"Umm, what's up with her?" I asked confused.

"I might have an idea but it's probably best if we just give her a minute." Thomas asked me. I looked at him confused.

"You know what, I'm going to go see if she's alright because I feel like I've done something wrong, where's her room?"

"Two doors before mine." Kouvr was the only one to answer me.

"Thanks."

As I walked up the stairs I went to Kouvr's room and back two doors and knocked.

"Go away."

"Hey I was just wondering if I did something wrong."

The door opened to a tear stained face. I looked at her sympathetically.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She looked down. I put my hand under her chin so she was looking at me.

"Let me in and tell me what's the matter."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and nodded before opening the door wider for me to be able to walk in.

She sat down on her bed, fiddling with a pillow that she out in front of her stomach.

"I'm sorry for being rude earlier." She said looking at the piece of string she was fiddling with from the pillow.

"It's alright, you wanna tell me about it?" I asked.

"I can skateboard, I'm actually pretty good, but i haven't skated since my sister left, and it just brought up a lot of memories and I miss her a lot. You know?."

"I understand a thing of two about missing family. My family don't live in LA they live in Seattle."

She said something under her breath but I couldn't quite catch it. I sat down in the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her starting to loosen up and when she put her head on my shoulder I got butterflies in my stomach. Not the right time man she's upset.

Liliana's POV

"At least your family's still alive." I whispered under my breath so he couldn't hear.

He sat down on the bed next to me and started to hug me. I released all my tension and layed my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything or move so I'm guessing he didn't mind. But I felt this weird fluttery sensation in my stomach. How strange, I've never felt this before.

I was completely exhausted and before I knew it I was asleep.

Vinnie's POV

Once I felt her shoulders stop shuddering and her breath hitching I turned her slightly to see her face. She was asleep. She had fallen asleep on me. I didn't dare move in case I woke her.

I got my phone out my pocket and texted Thomas.

Me:
Yo, I spoke to Liliana and we're
all good now, nothing to worry
bout, although she has fallen
asleep on me because I gave her
a hug . She seems exhausted bro.

Thomas:
Alright, we've saved some food
for you both in the oven.
Hopefully she'll be okay now.

Me:
Yeah me too.
Read.

Just as I was about to put my phone back into my pocket she moved. My eyes widened and I fought the urge, luckily my mind was stronger than... you know. God that would've been awkward.

I laid down slightly resting my head on one of her pillows and allowing her and me to stretch out more. I looked at her face and moved a stray strand of her and tucked it behind her ear.

She was really pretty. And a cute sleeper.

Soon enough I found myself dozing off, and eventually I let the darkness take me to my land of dreams.

Thomas's POV

I went to go and check on Liliana but when I knocked no one answered so I opened the door slightly and peaked in to see Vinnie and Anna asleep cuddling together. I smiled to myself, took a picture of it, closed the door and walked back to my room to lay with Mia.

(The picture of you/Liliana cuddling Vinnie):