Chapter 4.

Liliana's POV

As I woke up, I realised I was laying on Vinnie. I turned to look at his face and my eyes widened when I saw he was already looking at me.

I instantly sat up. "Oh..my god, I'm so sorry, umm I'm gonna go take a shower." I smiled awkwardly at him as I got up and ran to the bathroom. I could hear him laughing at me.

Once I had finished in the shower i got out and realised I didn't bring in a towel.

"Umm Vinnie you still there?" I asked through the tiniest crack of the bathroom door.

"Yup."

"Can you pick up the towel that's on the on the radiator and give it to me please."

"Why?" I could physically feel him smirking to himself.

"Now Vinnie, please."

"Alright, alright."

I heard him walk up to the door and I opened it slightly,put my arm out for the towel until I felt the towel in my hand. I retracted my arm, closed the door and wrapped the towel around me.

When I walked out he was laying on my bed with my box of cigarettes and my lighter.

"What's this then."

"What do you mean?" I lied.

"You smoke? I don't think Thomas would be too happy about that." He said whilst staring right into my soul.

"There not mine." I lied again, but I'm pretty sure he knew they were.

"Oh?"

"One of the girls at the orphanage must've hid them in there before I left."

"Really?" He smiled. "Then why does the lighter have your name written in sharpie on it?" He tilted his head still smiling at me. He knew he was right, so did I.

I sat down at my vanity and sighed. "Please don't tell Thomas."

"Don't worry about it, I won't. But.."

"But what?" I sighed, I knew there would be a catch there always is, no matter who it is.

"You have to skateboard with me every Sunday and stream with me, oh and you have to say yes to me for a whole week."

"A day." I bargained.

"2 weeks."

"1 week." I said back.

"Okay." He smiled again childishly.

"Wait! Hold on that's not fair! You tricked me." I laughed.

"Yeah but now you have to say yes to me for a whole week."

"Fine."

He just continues to sit on my bed and watch me do my hair and makeup.
(Hair)

(Makeup)

(Makeup)

"Don't you have anything better to do than just watch me

"Don't you have anything better to do than just watch me. Like don't you have school or something?"

"Used to have school, but I dropped out."

"Huh."

"Can you do my eyeliner after you get changed."

"What n-.. yes Vinnie of course I can." I fake smiled at him.

I picked out my outfit and went into my bathroom to get changed. 

(Outfit)

I walked out the bathroom and he was still sat on my bed

"Your just never going to leave me alone are you?"

"Hmm.., no. :)"

I rolled my eyes at him and told him to sit at the vanity whilst I do his eyeliner.

He sat down and I asked. "So how do u want it?"

"Like yours."

"Alright."

I did his eyeliner exactly like mine and, I think he liked it.

"Wait, have your not got your ears pierced?"

He must of noticed when I was doing his makeup.

"Uh, no why?"

"Oh we are so going to a piercing place once we ask Thomas."

"If we must." I sighed.

"Oh, we must."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked to my door and he weren't moving.

"Hellooo, we going or what?" He just stared at me until I started snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Oh right yes, let's go."