REUNION

Elizabeth's point of view-
(Current time)

Today we are going to the mall with Ri and Leo, and the best part is that we are taking the motorcycle (I've never been on one, so I'm extra excited)

Jace has already drove it a few times, and now he never shuts up about it.

"Are you ready yet?" He asks from the bed, I set Lucky next to him.

"Yes, I just have to put on my shoes" I say, grabbing my converse from the corner of the room and slide them on.

"Ok" I say, grabbing lucky again and putting him into his kennel, then grab a treat and give it to him.

"Ok now I'm very ready" I say, he sits up and slides his phone into his pocket. He then grabs the keys, and we both head downstairs.

Once we get to the garage, he grabs his helmet and slides it on. He then grabs the other one and slides it onto my head,

"Jace, watch my hair" I complain, and he laughs.

"Sorry, angel" He says, then gets on the motorcycle, I get on the back and wrap my hands around his torso.

He turns it on, and pulls out of the garage. And then we go.

Very. Very. Fast.

I'm practically screaming and I can hear Jace chuckle from in-front of me.

•••

After about 15 minutes, we finally pull into the mall parking lot, and park.

Jace gets off, then gives me a hand so I can hop off too. We then take off our helmets, and I fix my hair before we go in.

Ri told me to meet them at the food court.

We walk in and head to the food court, and I can see them sitting at a table drinking coffee. We walk over and Ri hops up when she sees me, and once we get close enough she pulls me into a bone-crushing hug, which I of course return.

"Ugh it feels like it's been forever" She says, making us both laugh.

"Because it has been" I say, we then both pull away.

"Oh, I got you guys drinks" She says, handing me and Jace two iced matcha's.

"Thanks" we both say.

"So where should we go first?" Leo asks, and the boys both look over to me and Ri.

"Ehh wherever" We both say, grabbing our drinks off the table.

•••

Jace's point of view-

After going to almost every store in the mall, the girls made their way to a store called "Victoria's secret" I have no idea what it is, but they both seem a little to excited.

Me and Leo are stuck behind carrying all the bags.

They make their way in, and me and Leo follow. And once we walk in my eyes widen.

There is lingerie, everywhere.

I can feel my cheeks flush as I follow Elizabeth around the store. She picks up a few pairs of regular underwear,  and then she goes over to the more... showy selection

She picks up a pair of black lace ones and shows them to me

"These ones?" She asks, waving them around with a smile.

I blink a few times, and nod my head.

"Yeah, whatever you want" I say, and she nods.

She grabs a few more pairs, then we head to the front of the store and get in line.

•••

Elizabeth's point of view-

$213 dollars later we finally leave Victoria's Secret, Leo and Ri are still at checkout so me and Jace just find a bench and sit.

"Jace"

"Yeah?"

"How are we gonna get this stuff on the motorcycle?"

"We will figure it out" he chuckles, pulling out his phone, answering a few of his moms texts.

I sigh and look around at the people in the mall, I notice a person that's turned around, but the tattoo on the back of their arm looks kind of familiar.

Where do I know that from?

They turn around, and my eyes widen.

Eli.

I tap Jace's arm and discreetly point over to him.

"What's that asshole doing here?" He says, his eyebrows furrowing. I can see Eli notice me, and I quickly look away.

"Oh my gosh, he saw me" I whisper, realizing I have never even mentioned the abuse to Jace.

I sigh and watch as Eli makes his way over, smirking.

"Well, look who it is" He says, walking up to us.

I just stare out the ground.

"The fuck do you want?" Jace says.

I can literally feel my heart stopping, This shit better not happen again.

"I wasn't talking to you" Eli says, then looks over to me.

"I was talking to the bitch next to you" he continues, and chuckles a bit.

"You better watch your fucking mouth" Jace says, standing up, towering over Eli.

"Jace" I warn, trying to grab his arm, but he pushes my hand away.

"Well are you going to keep talking shit?" Jace says angrily, and before Eli can even say anything Jace swings at his jaw, knocking him down.

"Keep fucking talking, come on" Jace laughs, staring down at Eli.

Before he could do anything else Leo and Ri came out of the store, Once Leo saw what was happening he quickly came over and pulled Jace back.

"What just happened" Ri asks, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Let's just say it was a little reunion"