BABY BOOK

Elizabeth's point of view-
(Current time)

Today is the last day that Jace's mom is here, so we are trying to show her around. We just drove around Times Square, and now we are heading to my bakery to show her it.

We pull into the parking lot, and I park the car. We all hop out and head inside.

"Wow, this is nice." Jace's mom exclaims as we walk inside, turning on the lights.

"Thank your son" I laugh a bit as Jace shakes his head.

We walk around for a little and I show her everything, and it's not surprising that she had a nice reaction.

•••

After about an hour of showing her every little thing, Jace suggested that we go back home now. We all agreed, and now we are heading back.

We had stopped at Wendy's on the way back since I was craving some chicken nuggets.

We pull into the parking garage that connected to our apartment building, then head inside.

Once we get inside I go straight to couch, getting cozy and grabbing my chicken nuggets.

"So, how is the nursery coming along, I haven't seen it." Jace's mom asks, and I go to get up but Jace stops me.

"Just relax and eat angel, I will show her." He smiles, and I nod, taking another bite of my chicken nugget and turning on the tv.

Jace and his mom head upstairs while I continue to eat and watch tv, sneaking Lucky a few pieces of chicken.

•••

After a while, they eventually came back downstairs and sit down next to me, I lay down and put my head on Jace's lap.

"I really like it so far, it's cute" She says, and I nod.

"Thank you, I still have lots to get though." I laugh a bit.

"I finished Jace's nursery the day he was born." She says, joining in and laughing with me.

"-oh, that reminds me.." She says, and reaches down and grabs a book from her bag.

"Mom, no." Jace immediately says, and I look at his mom, confused.

"This is Jace's baby book" She smiles, handing it to me. I immediately open it and I can hear Jace sigh.

I flip through the first few pages, looking at all the pictures and laughing.

"Aww you were a cute baby" I say, pointing to a picture where he is sitting in a high chair.

"No" He says, and I shake my head.

I continue looking through the book, laughing at all the pictures (Jace groaning every time I shove a picture in his face).

•••

After a few more hours, it was finally time for his mom to catch her plane, so right now we are heading to the airport.

Once we pull in, we all get out. Jace hugs her first, then I give a her a little hug.

"Tell me as soon as your water breaks. I will be here darling" She says, pulling away from the hug.

"Of course" I say, smiling and watching as she walks away.

She yells out one more 'love you' to Jace, then heads inside the airport.

We get back in the car, and I turn on some music.

•••

Once we got back to the apartment, I got a shower and me and Jace ate dinner.

Now we are laying in our bed, watching a movie. Lucky is sitting next to the bed, whining because he wants up here.

"Can we please let him up?" I ask, turning my head to Jace. He looks at me for a second then sighs.

"Yeah baby, he can" He says, and I pat on the bed, lucky immediately jumps up and lays down next to me, taking Jace's spot.

"Asshole" Jace mutters, making me laugh a bit.

We continue to watch the movie, and after a while I could feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second.

Jace presses a kiss to my forehead,

"Go to sleep angel" He says and I nod.

"I love you" I mumble before I allow myself to fall asleep fully.