DATE

Jace's point of view-
(current time)

Around 4:45 I get in my car and start driving to her house. I didn't really "formally" invite her on a date, but i think she gets the point. I don't usually ask girls out, so i guess she is just special.

I live one neighborhood over, so the drive is not forever. I mean i'm already on her road. I keep driving straight until i pull into her driveway. I then open text messages and start texting her.

Me: Here

Elizabeth: Ok, one sec

I turn off my phone, then wait for a few minutes.

•••

After a little bit of waiting, she finally came out to my car. She looked really pretty, she had a red silky tank top and jeans, and some doc martins.

She gets in the car with a smile, then sits down and shuts the door.

"So, where are we going?" She says, and connects her phone to my car bluetooth.

"It's a surprise" I reply, and she looks over at me with her eyebrows raised.

"oh" she smiles, and goes onto snapchat. I'm pretty sure her and Riley are having some random conversation.

•••

After about a half hour drive into the middle of town, i finally pulled up to one of our nicest restraints around here.

"Oh, now i get it. your taking me out to dinner" She laughs, and i can see her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.

I nod with a smile, then park the car. We both get out and walk up to the door, i let her go in first then i follow her.

"Hi, just two?" the hostess at the front asks.

"Yeah, reservation for Aldine" I reply, then the hostess nods and leads us to a table in the corner, in front of a window.

The hostess gives us the menus then walks away.

"So what are you gonna get?" Elizabeth asks, and picks up her own menu and scans it over.

"I'm not sure. Everytime i come here i get the homemade pizza" I say, and show it to her on the menu.

"It does look good" She says, and keeps looking at the options.

"Could i get your drinks" A waiter comes up to us and asks.

"Just a water please" Elizabeth says.

"Coke" i Say, and the waiter nods.

"ready for food, or?" The waiter asks, and we both nod our heads no. Elizabeth laughing a bit.

"so, how long have you been skateboarding?" She asks, messing around with her straw wrapper.

"Well i started around fifth grade when me and Leo used to hang out at the park" i shrug.

"Wow. I remember seeing you back then, i don't think you noticed me though" She laughs a little, and looks at her hands.

"I noticed you, i was just to scared to introduce myself" I admit and laugh a little with her. I never really told anyone, but when we were younger i saw her in the hallways. I always thought she was really pretty.

"Oh" she says, her phone dings and she picks it up and reads it. I could see her eyes widen a little, and she started to look around.

"Everything ok?" I ask, and she quickly nods.

"yeah, yeah" She says with a smile.

•••

Not to long after, our food came out. We both quickly ate, but Elizabeth was still acting off. She kept looking around weird like she was checking to see if someone was here. But i just brushed it off, i heard this thing that on first dates girls are way more nervous than guys, so maybe thats why?

"Ok, your all set Mr. Aldine" The waiter smiles, and walks away. We both get up and walk out of the restaurant.

We get in my car and have our random ass conversations. Her house is not too far away, just under a half hour away.

•••

Once we pulled into her driveway, she turned to me.

"Well thank you, i really liked it" She smiles, she doesn't seem as nervous anymore.

"Your welcome" I smile, and she quickly leans in and presses her lips to mine.

After a quick, passionate kiss, she waved bye then got out of my car. She walked all the way to her door and went inside, and i pulled out then started to drive home.