NURSERY

Elizabeth's point of view-
(Current time, a week later)

Today is Sunday and Leo & Ri are coming over to help me and Jace put the finishing touches on the nursery.

They are coming around 2:00, and it's currently 1:30, and I'm still laying in bed. Last night I didn't feel good at all, so I'm really tired. But I feel better now.

And I already have a feeling Jace is not gonna let me help since I am tired.

The bedroom door opens and Jace walks in, but he is on the phone,

"Yeah, as long as the shipments come in by next week we are good" He says, and I look over at him. Must be a business thing.

After a few minutes he finally hangs up and sets his phone down.

"Sorry angel, I was just coming in to check on you" He says, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"It's ok, and I'm feeling better. Just tired" I shrug and he nods.

"You don't have to help if you don't-" he starts but I immediately cut him off.

"No, I'm ok. I can help" I laugh a bit, and just as he goes to say something else there is a knock on the door.

"Must be them, I will go get it" He says and I nod, watching as he gets up and heads out of the room.

A few minutes later I can hear Ri & Leo's voices, so I get up and go downstairs.

"There you are, got you coffee" Ri says as I walk to where they are, she hands me a coffee and I take a sip.

"Thanks" I say with a small smile and she nods.

•••

We eventually all decided to head upstairs and start working after we hung out for a bit. Ri said their having a party tonight, so they couldn't stay too long.

"Ok, so we just have to put the picture up and a few things together and it will be done." Jace says to all of us, and we immediately start to work on it.

Ri and Leo start rolling out the little pink rug we got, and Jace and I start to hang some pictures.

There is only two pictures, one of the ultrasound, a picture of me and Jace that was more recent (he said he wanted one where I am pregnant).

But Jace and me both agreed that there will be many more pictures as she grows up, it's cute how excited he is.

"Ok, anything else?" Leo asks.

"Yeah, we have to put together the rocking chair that's all." Jace says, making sure the pictures are straight.

A few minutes later he grabs a big box, and opens it, spreading all the parts on the floor. The rocking chair is grey to match all the little grey accents in the room. The theme is baby pink with light grey, I of course picked it out.

All the parts to the chair are in different bags, so we each grab one and start working on our own parts.

•••

A few hours later, once we were finished with the nursery, Leo and Ri went back to their apartment.

Jace is on the couch with lucky, I'm pretty sure he is on FaceTime with his mom though. Im currently in the kitchen trying to find a snack.

Tacos sound amazing right now, but we don't have any taco stuff.

"Jace" I say from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Can you get me tacos, please?" I ask, and I can hear him get off the couch. I decide to walk into the living room.

"Sure angel" He says, giving me a little nod, then sliding on his shoes.

"Your the best" I sigh, and plop down on the couch, lucky immediately lays next to me.

"Trust me I know" He laughs a bit, and I roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

"Alright, I will be back with your tacos." He says, and I nod.

"Text me everything you want and where from" He says, grabbing the keys.

"Ok, Love you" I reply as he opens the door.

"Love you too, baby" He says, then walks out and shuts the door behind him.

I grab the remote and turn on the tv, putting on a random show.

•••

About ten minutes later the door opens and Jace walks in with a big bag.

He slides off his shoes, then hands the bag to me, then gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"This is exactly what you said in the text, but if it's not right I can go back out" He says, sitting next to me on the couch.

"No, this is fine. Thank you." I say, and he nods.

I open the bag and take out my tacos.

And those were some of the best damn tacos I've ever had.