Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Thursday Night, 9:30PM.

I closed my door after having dinner with Rayan, I could say I had a great time in so long since I've been with Royce annoying stupid ass. It felt good to feel free and to feel comfortable again. For a woman she was handsome, she had nice teeth, beautiful dreads, her swag was on point. I've never been with a woman before but I have a open mind in this world unlike others. Tomorrow was gonna be the day I see my lawyer Robbin she's gonna be sending the divorce papers to Royce lawyers so he can come sign them because I signed them like a lighting bolt ! Knowing that I should have been did this but knowing that I finally did it I felt free.

As I was sitting down on my couch my phone went off again from a unknown number as I finally just picked it up and it was Royce crying for me to come home then yelling at the same time.

Royce leave me alone ! I'm done ! You put me threw so much shit you made me lose myself in the process ! I yelled back at him.

You think because you away you can yell at me but when I was in your face you got slapped. He said as I just shook my head.

Sign those divorce papers when you get a call to come in. I said as it got silent.

Your divorcing me? He asked.

Yea go find some other trash to throw in. I said hanging up. That felt so good to do I know he was mad as hell because he can't have no control over me no more.