Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
10:00AM. Wedding Day!

I woke up took me a nice bath, slipped on some clothes until it was time to put on dresses. I decided to go downstairs, make us some drinks for the day to get started for my girl Sina big day! I was truly happy for them. Miah makes my friend happy and that's all that matters to me.

When I walked downstairs I heard light cries on the couch as I seen it was Tiana I walked to her as she looked at me and broke down crying even more. I hugged her tightly trying to figure out what's wrong.

Babe what's wrong no stop. I said.

James is cheating on me right in my face and thinks i don't know. She said shaking her head rubbing her belly.

Wait what you seen him? I asked.

I saw his messages I even heard him on the phone while he thought I was sleep. She said.

Aww babe I'm so sorry what you gonna do I can't believe him y'all have a whole baby. I said.

What's wrong with you. Sina said walking down over to us.

James been cheating on her so she letting it all out. I said for Tiana. Tiana just came from having a fucked up ass nigga so for him to do this is out and messed up.

Oh no. Sina said dialing on her phone as I knew she was calling Miah or Rayan up.

No girl this yo wedding day hang up. Tiana said as Miah had already picked up sina start going off.

Hold on ma let me put this shit on speaker ! We heard Miah say.

James she has yo baby for you to even think about doing that in yall situation is fucked up you got my girl over here fucked up on my day you fix this shit or get tf on she don't deserve it none. Sina yelled as James said pick up the phone T. Tiana just looked. minutes in they hung up.

This my situation Sina let's enjoy your day boo I appreciate you Im done with him once a cheater always will be. Tiana said as that was indeed true.

Do what's best for you boo I love y'all. Sina said as we all hugged.

Let's drink. I said handing them drinks as I turned some music on.

Im really getting married ahhh!!! Sina said twerking as Megan ringed thru the speakers loudly.

Yessss bitch you getting married. Tiana said twerking with her as I did the same.

She was getting married at 4:00, all the decorations was already together everything was in place it was cute how they was getting married at the comfort of home. This was gonna be a nice day I thought to myself why would James cheat but sometimes that's just what people do.

I got a message from Rayan saying..

He's on his way over to y'all to talk to her how is she?

Tell him it's not a great time she's trying to be okay but I know her.

Damn Im sorry babe I don't know what happened but hope she feels better you straight.

Me either she will i'm good can't wait to see you.

Can't wait to see you more ma.

I smiled to myself.

Ray said james is on his way T. I said to her.

I bet I blocked him. She said laughing as Sina passed me the blunt.

Exactly show him where it hurts ! Sina said.