Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
3:00PM Wedding Day!

I texted james LEAVE HER ALONE FOR A MIN BRO as he texted back MAN I NEED TO TALK TO HER I FUCKED UP BADD BAD, I told him to drive back to the crib so we can talk about it. When you cheat on a woman you have to let them have space because they already furious so space is always the best way to go. He gotta take his shit and handle it like a man. it's either you can get her back if she accepts but if not move on.

He coming back? Miah asked as Matthew was cutting her hair lining it up.

Yea he know he fucked up we'll talk about it but today it's bout you nigga. I said as we dapped up smiling.

Hell yea good looking Matt. Miah said getting up looking at her hair in the mirror.

You know it you ready. He asked me as I sat in the chair to get my line up.

As I was getting my hair done James came in sitting on the couch smoking looking stressed.

I'm about to go get dress yall. Miah said walking upstairs.

Hours later we all got dressed, drunk some henny smoked 2 blunts. I had lace drive us to Miah and Sinas house where they decided to have they wedding. I thought it was dope cause usually people have it at a church or at a beach or some shit.

We got to the crib as we walked up, I opened the door as we seen Terri, Tiana looking beautiful in they dress. I walked up to Terri as Tiana went into the kitchen when she seen James he followed after her. We didn't bother them as we minded our business.

Hey you. I said kissing Terri as she wrapped her arms around me tongue kissing me. Shawty was lit in the eyes.

No hey you you look delicious right now. She said as we smiled at each other.

Look at the love birds tho. Miah said recording us on her phone as we laughed.

Looking like y'all getting married too. Matthew said as Terri blushed.

Might jus. I said as we pecked. You can tell we missed each other a lot.

Ima go check on Sina I'll be back. She said walking up stairs.

I had a big surprise for Terri and Sina, I called the nursing home to see if they granny can come hear the wedding and just get that experience back into her life. I hope this makes them happy as hell! I was also excited to meet who raised her. Lace texted me she's outside as I walked outside, walking over to them.

Hi granny len I am Rayan but you can call me ray. I said to her. She looked around and smiled.

I smell my grand daughter on you how you doing baby. She said holding her arms out to me as I hugged her. As we was hugging Terri came running screaming.

What the hell. I said to myself we'll surprise.

Granny Lena how did you manage to get here what's going on. Terri said as they still hugged.

This sweet woman called the nursing home for me to see my Sina get send off to her marriage. She said excitedly as I smiled and Terri smiled giving me a hug as I held her tight.

Seeing her smile made me smile. I dapped lace up as we walked into the crib Sina immediately seen Granny len and started crying.

Omg this is a dream come true who got my granny up out her room like this heyyy. She said as they hugged.

Rayan got me here now let's do this. Granny len said as we laughed.