Terri

Breakfast•
We was now at the breakfast cafe as the waiter sat us at a booth. I couldn't stop thinking about how Riley really tried to kiss my woman and how matthew would even think Rayan would cheat on me. We ordered our food as I got a breakfast BLT with ketchup and some egg bites on the side with orange juice. Rayan got pancakes with potatoes and bacon. We was about to go in on this.

25 mins in we was full and decided to walk along the beach to get some breeze as we got some more of them vodka drinks. Me and Rayan was holding hands looking at the water.

You look beautiful today. Rayan said as we kissed and hugged.

You look beautiful handsome. I said as she laughed.

Not beautiful handsome thank you boo. Rayan said pecking my neck getting me started.

You welcome don't start me up for I tell lace too fire that boat up. I said as we laughed.

My phone started ringing as it read the nursing home where my granny Len was. I answered it as they told me she passed away I couldn't do nothing but fall to my knees and cry out. Sina ran over to me as Tiana did the same. Rayan was on the floor with me asking me what was wrong I couldn't speak. I felt like shit for not going to see her as much as I should have. Oh Granny!

Granny Len passed.. I managed to say out as Sina and Tiana started crying hugging me.

Oh my goodddd. Sina said.

Nooo. Tiana said.

We cried for I don't know how long as Rayan told lace to come pick us up to go back to our cabins. I couldn't even think about having no type of fun after that. Granny Len was all I had in my life now she's gone. It hurt so bad I hated death with a passion but only the lord knows. We got on the boat as Rayan held me tight I couldn't do nothing but cry in her chest. I blamed myself for not being there!

We got back to our cabins as the others said they was gone fresh up and come back to me and Ray cabin to smoke and drink. I think we all needed that. As I got into the shower Ray was behind me kissing me softly on my back. She made everything feel better and that's what I needed right now.

Everything gone be okay baby it's gone take time but just know everything gone be okay. She said as I shook my head turning around hugging her.

I love you. I said. I never liked to take anything out on anybody when it came to my hurt.

I love you more ma forever and always. She said as I smiled a bit. We washed up, got dress headed to the living area turning on some music as I decided to make some drinks as Rayan rolled. We heard the door knock as we said come in. They came in as we all sat around trying to make the best of it.

Death ain't never easy but y'all gone get threw it. James said kissing Tiana on the cheek.

Forsure gone get threw it all. Miah said as Sina sat in between her.

Damn right. Rayan said.

We smoked, drunk listened to some music laughed till we got tired. I was happy that we had some partners that truly cared about us.