Season Finale

•Iceland Porter POV.

I woke up fast hearing the sound of banging at my door step as I mouthed "Who the fuck is that"I jumped out my bed as it was my brother Royce storming in mad. This nigga then lost his mind I said to myself as I sat down on the couch. He went on about how he just got out of jail for burning down his ex apartment. My brother was crazy over his ex Terri he was just crazy period. Terri was his best girlfriend he ever had. They use to be stuck like glue. " Nigga why you ain't call me and tell me you was coming over here". He stopped talking and looked at me and gave me a hug. " I'm sorry for banging on the door like that sis I'm just so heated at my life right now I pushed Terri away from me now she's with some Women name Rayan". He said put his hands in his face looking defeated. " Wait did you say Rayan?". I asked as he rolled his eyes at me. "Don't tell me you had relations with her ass too".  I laughed at his sarcasm and madness of his voice he really disliked that name. " I mean it wasn't relations she would just come to the club and fuck me from time to time.. I fell in love I did something so wrong the other day..". I said. " This bitch just getting pussy all around and got the nerve to take my bitch.. But what did you do?". He said as I told him I found out from Rayan instagram that she was having a party somewhere. I called my homie Taiwan that was from 8 tray gangster him and his homies went down there and shot the place up. The news said that 2 died the rest made it just so glad it wasn't Rayan who got hit. " Ice they could have killed Terri what the fuck ! ". He yelled at me. " I know I just said I did something wrong and bad I was just so mad at the fact that she's married now and treated a bitch how I thought I was gonna be treated". " Look you better hope your homie covered his fucking tracks that shit can come back on me they probably think I had something to do with it I already burned they house down I just paid a 30,000 bond". "He fasho covered his tracks I'm gonna give him a call in a min to make sure I just can't believe that's who she's with". " First Rissa now it's you I just can't make this up she just got the juice". He said pulling a blunt out. Rayan did have the juice she was one of a kind you ever met a stud that always had the strap on her and knew how to stroke better then a nigga? well that was her. " Uncle roy Uncle roy". Chance came running out to Royce as he hugged him tight. " Wassup my boy you getting so big". As they did they uncle and nephew thing I checked my phone and noticed Rayan blocked me. My heart broke into more pieces I started to actually not feel bad about what I did. " What a coincidence that my ex is married to somebody you wanted and you got her family shot up and I burned the apartment down. He said smiling rubbing his hands. I could say we was crazy we was raised around crazy and I was gonna get what I wanted.

Is Iceland gonna get Rayan?
Or is Rayan & Terri gonna figure everything out and live happier ever after? 💍