Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Sunday, 3:00PM.

I woke up, Terri was laying on my chest as I smiled kissing her forehead. She looked even beautiful sleeping. I just laid down for a few more secs as I grabbed my phone. 108 missed calls from Rissa as I shook my head and rolled my eyes. This girl was getting a lil too over board. She was not doing all this and now it's getting annoying. I sat my phone down as Terri started moving and opened up her eyes as i smiled at her and she smiled at me.

I see why yo phone be going off. She said as we laughed.

Sorry about that you enjoyed yo self. I said as she sat up.

Did I? How can a 21 year old woman put it down like that. She said smiling.

Shit don't gas me up you the one with more experience. I said as we laughed, she walked to turn her shower on.

Show me more. She said taking my shirt off looking at me as she entered the shower. This woman is something else boyy🤤 I walked into the shower as she was bent over for me to stick the strap in but instead I started eating her pussy from the back as she moaned. The warm water hit us. We fucked for 2 hours straight, washed up. Got dress, Miah and Sina was having a kick back as I asked Terri to be my plus one.

Okay I see we matchin ! I said as we both had on blue but was coordinating.

We is ! you looking good daddy. She said as we tongued kissed.

You ready? I said as she grabbed her purse we walked to the door and got into my Green Charger. I kept 3 cars at my complex, The rest of my cars was in my garage at my building.

We made it to they house, walking to they backyard as they had everything set up looking real nice. The decorations was white, gray, blue, They had the taco man grilling, music was playing.

Y'all made it ! Sina said hugging Terri as Me and Miah dapped up. I looked over to the side my Lil bro James was dancing with some brown skinned girl as I laughed.

Yes we made it it's looking nice out here okay! Terri said as Sina grabbed her arm and they laughed.

Im gonna take my girl Rayan our friend Tiana just made it to the city ! Sina said.

Go head I see you ma. I said as we kissed and they walked to Lil james grabbing The girl arm.

Let's smoke. Miah said as we walked over to the table and sat down.

Sina need to stop clock blocking. Lil james said as we laughed.

Nigga you know she care about her friends. Miah said laughing.

I see so that's Terri god damn. He said biting his lip as i slapped him.

Off limits wasn't you just dancing with ole girl. I said shaking my head lighting my blunt.

She bomb too. He said taking his wood out and lighting it up.

So wassup with y'all. Miah said smiling.

We just cooling you know she just got out a marriage and the nigga ain't even tryna get out of it. I said.

Pussy must be good. James said.

Shut up ! She something I can say tho. I said as we all laughed.

I can tell you like her and how y'all look at one another. Miah said.

Yea I see it too. James said grinning.

Yup I think I'm done shacking. I said as they laughed.

Never thought i'd see the day. Miah said.

I might be done too hook me up. James said referring to Sina other friend.

Hell no you really ain't gone be faithful. Miah said as I laughed.

Nah fuck with me on this one no jokes. He said looking serious as me and miah looked at each other.

Go for it young it's time you settle down with a female before you catch something. I said.

That's real let's party. He said as The Dj played Gunna flooded and we started dancing. I loved chilling and dancing with my family.