Rayan

POLICE STATION.
2:30PM.

I was at the police station to give O'neal this tape recording at my job to see who was trying to rob my auto shop. It was so much shit going on it was ridiculous I could say I needed a nice getaway trip again. They finally had got Royce ass I couldn't believe he was gone shoot me and think he was gone get Terri back if he did. He was sick as hell in the head and I hope he stay locked up forever for what he and Rissa been planning and doing.

Me and O'neal was sitting down eating philly cheese steaks sandwiches as he talked to me and gave me advice about being on top makes people wanna take from you, he was most definitely right about that. O'neal always tried to be a father figure to me when my dad died and I appreciated every part of it. He was a great mentor and Officer whenever I needed help.

I haven't had one of these since your dad passed. O'neal said.

He made the best sandwiches I wish he was here. I said. Losing my dad was the worse, he was my back bone. When he died he said take care of your bro James and y'all become big that's exactly what I did.

I wish he was here too he's in spirit tho how your bro holding up and I'm most def gone look into who's trying to rob you I would say keep your eyes open. He said.

He's taking it a step at a time you know how he is and thank you I don't know why this shit keep happening. I said. We went on talking some more as Terri texted me saying if I could go to the store she's making tacos for the house warming party today.

Us buying this house was something great for us, we learning and loving each other more and more and when i say the sex is immaculate I mean it's so much passion and desire it's like our souls meet.

20 mins in I left the police station, headed to my to auto shop just to see and check make sure everything is ok. I haven't been there in a few weeks or months. I pulled into my garage as I seen Matthew dancing to Lauren Hill smoking a cigar. My boy stayed working never liked to do nothing but work.

What I know that's not who I think it is. Matthew said dapping me up as I laughed. See I been with my woman chilling!

I know I been gone how you doing how's everything going. I said taking a blunt out lighting it up as he poured us some gin/juice.

Man we making so much money that we can close down the shop whenever and reopen back up whenever. He said joking but serious. We all was officially young millionaires in the game.

You don't know how much that's good to hear fam Miah here or James. I said.

James painting and Miah fixing on cars right now. He said sitting down selecting new orders. I looked around and smiled, with out them I wouldn't have nothing right now.

Ima go down to the field real quick. I said as he shook his head. I walked to my elevator as I seen them working I decided to put my gear on and start working on the same car James was. He was painting like his mind was everywhere and I just wanted to let my bro know I was here and that he would get threw everything with gods plan.

Wassup sis. He said stopping what he was doing to hug me.

Wassup jay how you be. I said.

I'm hanging in there did you get a new place. He said asking as Miah walked over to us dapping me up.

That's good speaking of that I did in hollywood me and terri actually having a taco house warming party y'all down to slide. I said.

You know we in there I'm finna start heading out for the day tho been here since 11. Miah said as she took her gear off.

Ima see if Tiana wanna get out the house that's most definitely needed. James said.

Bet that let me go tell matthew his wife cause i gotta run to the store. I said walking to the elevator as I was in my room he was packing up as well.

Aye mat me and my girl having a house warming gift party if y'all wanna get out the crib. I said.

Oh yea hell yea we there see you in a few hours send address. He said as he got on his motorcycle and I got in my car we left.

I decided to drive to Winco cause I felt they had everything I needed in that bitch for some tacos. I listened to Nipsey hussle blasting in my ear as I was 10 mins away. I pulled into the parking lot getting out as I went into the store grabbing everything I thought Terri would have needed to cook, I was out the store heading home.

I got to the house I seen white/brown balloons on the gate as I smiled this girl knew how to decorate good. I grabbed all the bags opening the door with my key it was a white/ brown theme to the house. it was fly as hell i can say my baby did that.

I walked into the kitchen as it was already smelling good from her cutting up lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, had the meat seasoned sitting out. She turned around walking up to me as I picked her up.

Wassup sexy it's smelling good in here I love the decorations. I said as we tongued kissed.

You do I tried to do a lil something something thank you for going to the store. She said.

You did good mama no problem need help. I said as she smiled, blushing I kept pecking her lips.

Yes with turning some music on from outside so we can hear it when we out back I sent everybody a event it's a taco pool party. She said.

I got you oh we do got a pool. I said smiling as she smiled.

Yes baby we leveled up. She said as I held her tight.

No more Royce No more Rissa just us and ain't nobody gone stop our foundation. I said reassure her.

You damn right glad they caught his ass. She said.