Rayan

It was my baby birthday today and the home girl Sina birthday at 12. Me and Miah just wanted to do something nice for them we rented out a nice hall in Marina Del Rey got it all decorated with both of they favorite colors that was half and half. The chefs we paid for was cooking breakfast foods with fruit. Finger foods. Seafood and steak Everything I felt they liked it was gone be there. The girls went upstairs while I was holding baby james talking to Miah and james I had to tell them about this Iceland female. It was on my mind heavy.

I'm not hiring no more. I said as they looked at me confused. I took my phone out my pocket and handed it to Miah as she showed James.

Wait that's ole girl from last time? James Asked as I shook my head yea.

That's crazy. Miah said.

Terri checked my phone in all like I can't be having that type of shit right now. I said.

You most def right I knew she was no good from when I seen her wearing half clothes. James said.

I think I remember her from somewhere this gone trip yall out. Miah said.

From where cause I missed something. I said laughing.

Remember Club Jays? She was stripping there I remember iceland as her stage name and you fucked her that night. I thought about it for a min and right there I remember quickly that girl was crazy as fuck how could I not remember.

I feel so dumb right now she changed her hair color I had to get rid of that bitch she a straight psycho. I said shaking my head in disgust. After I fucked her she tried to act like we was in a relationship and when I said I didn't want to be in one she got crazy.

I remember fasho that's the one that was head over heels for you. James said busting up laughing.

Past always gone creep I told you fuck boys. Miah said.

It's always a mf that's tryna downfall me. I said shaking my head.

Shit ain't nun we gone call the police on that one if they wanna keep acting crazy shit no mean no. James said as we started laughing. He always knew how to make everybody laugh.

So lace said he almost here and you not dress either gang. Miah said as I handed james baby james back getting up.

You right I'll be back. I said walking upstairs to our 2nd closest to get ready since they was in our room getting ready. I jumped in the shower real fast as I walked into the walk in closet grabbing some fly shit to throw on. Putting it on I grabbed 5 gold chains and a rollie watch to top it off with some gucci shades.

I walked out at the same time Terri and them was walking out and when I seen Terri she was looking eatable it was looking like dinner and party was gone be set at the house. I complemented my baby as well as I did Sina Tiana as we walked downstairs. Lace pulled up as we got in his limo.