Terri

SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA.
9:30AM.

We was currently at a Miguel concert singing our asses off here in San Diego. it's been nothing but a whole vibe I just been getting spoiled like a princess and it feels so great to feel like this! Rayan held me from behind singing kissing my neck as I smiled from ear to ear. When I tell you we have sex almost everyday it should be a crime. Being with her really made me feel like I could do anything literally anything.

Miguel said into the mic that he was gonna sing his last 2 songs which was tell me that pussy is MINES and QUICKIE. Quickie was my favorite song from him. Rayan took out a blunt and sparked it as I swayed my hips together taking pictures of us as she smiled showing her grill. I can truly say we look good together. 

A hour and 5 mins we left from the concert, lace drove us to Killer Shrimp which was a steak and hibachi place. Future played into the speakers as we bobbed our heads dancing. I started to throw my ass on her.

Don't start nun ma ! She said as we kissed, making me laugh out.

No you don't start nun looking this good. I said as we finally made it to Killer Shrimp. We walked into Killer shrimp being immediately seated.

It's smelling good in here. She said as I agreed.

The man came taking are order as we drunk wine talking about everything. He came back as we digged in right away. I was hungry and so was she. 35mins in we both was full, with just steak and shrimp left.  So we took that to go as lace drove us to the San Diego beach.  It was currently 6:30 the sun was setting so nicely.

The fact that she had a whole day planned for me was beautiful and I was falling more and more everyday. We walked on the sand as the water wet are feet.

When I first seen you I was struck, literally I knew then and there what I wanted and that was you, It's like who would have ever thought I was a straight hoe but what i'm tryna say is I love you so much Terri and you been threw a lot I been threw a lot I want you forever ma. She said getting on her knee taking a glistening ring out as I cried. I was a big baby!

I'm not asking you to marry me but I'm asking if you would take this promise ring and make me the happiest women alive. She said again putting the ring on me as I grabbed her face tongue kissing her as she picked me up twirling me around.

I would love to take this fucking ring I love you more i thank god for you. I said back as we kissed more and more.