Rayan

Skinny designer fit real jiggy
Ain't afraid to hump with me
When we get busy
Ride out I licky-licky 'til I get dizzy
Toes done, fresh scent
I think it's sizzly
Oh someone who was down with me
Used to struggle
Now we bubble count the g's with me
Pop the champagne
Let's take a sippy-sippy
Describe you I try to
You're my wifey
Will you be my wifey?
(Yes I'll be your wifey)
Say you'll be my wifey girl
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
Will you be my wifey?
(Yes I'll be your wifey)
Oh say you'll be my wifey girl
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)

The music played threw the loud speakers as we was now MRS and MRS. I've found the love of my life it was un real. She looked so happy as we danced to the beat. Everybody was dancing having a good time. Even people that was walking the beach was having a good time. I'm just glad she was able to have her dream wedding by the beautiful lands of water in Aruba.

We looked into each other eyes dancing as I held her face kissing her lips. I fucking loved this woman. Shout out to Miah on this one I must say.

I love you. I said into her ear kissing it as she blushed and smiled.

I love you so much more. She said grabbing my face tongue kissing me.

What are you love birds still doing here go go fuck! Sina said as her and Miah was dancing. We laughed at her gesture. To tell you the truth I couldn't wait to fuck my wife. We looked at each other as we started walking to the door Lace was already outside in his Rolls Royce. I was glad that All Lace cars had a window up/ down roll up for the backseat cause me Terri was ripping clothes off tongue kissing. I grabbed her breast hard as she moaned out she got on top of me as I grabbed and slapped her ass.

I need you now I can't wait. Terri said as I laughed.

I need you too wifey but we almost there. I said kissing on her neck as she moaned I stuck my hand in her pussy as I flicked her clit softly.

Ohh babe mm. She moaned sucking her teeth as I smiled. She don't know she married a sex god!

I can't wait to bend you all type of ways when we get back to this mansion. I said slut talking as I felt her pussy get wetter. Lace tapped the window letting me know we arrived. I opened the door as I told her to go get ready for me.

Your dad would be so proud of you I'm proud of you you copped a beautiful one I like her go handle that. Lace said laughing as I laughed. We dapped up then he drove off I smiled to myself walking into the house to beat that thang down!

She was laying on the couch with her legs open as I looked at her wet pussy. She smiled playing with it as I smiled walking over to her. I started trailing her body with my finger as she started to get frustrated. I get it my baby needed me. I just wanted to take my time with this art. I sucked on her neck biting it with so much love as she grabbed onto me hard moaning.

Fuckin fuck me! She said grabbing my face hard tongue kissing me as I picked her up unbuckling my pants as my strap flung out. I slapped her pussy wit it as she sat on it.

Ride this shit! I said slapping her ass.

Ugh uh! baby! She moaned loud fucking the strap harder. I walked us back to the couch as I missionary stroked her choking her neck.

I'm fucking you good baby? I asked her.  Her eyes rolled to the back of her head with no words.

Oh my god!! She moaned out starching my back. The rest was history.