Chapter 2: Mr Brightside

(Marlow's P.O.V)

I couldn't stop thinking about my girlfriend... What was her name again? And that... Black suited dude that saved me back there.

Oh, jebus... I miss how Mark used to be... Sweet... But then that had to happen, and... I don't see him being happy anymore, I think.

After sending Mark to school, I decided to visit Tony.

While I was on my way to Tony's, I saw a broken window, and an Xbox 360 on the grass. I decided to pick it up and give it to Tony.

I knocked on his door, and he opened it. "Marl! How are you doing?" Tony said. I replied "I am doing... Somewhat ok?" "Come in," Tony said. So I came in, and I got distracted by how amazing the house was!

He also told me "Get rid of that piece of poop. It's not working" And I asked "Why? It's an Xbox!" and he screamed "IT HAS THE RED RING OF DEATH! IT'S AS GOOD AS POOP!" I listened, and I hurriedly put it in the trash can.

"Thanks a lot, Marl, so anyway, I watched Unbreakable the other day" he told me "You know, from the guy that made The Sixth Sense?" he continued the sentence. I replied with a "I've never heard of it, but I bet it is quite good!" and then he told me "It is! Darn, that plot twist was just... You gotta see the movie, Marl... How's your little brother?" "He's... I don't know if he's doing alright or not, I can't tell" I replied.

"Then stick longer with him," He replied. "I do, but it's almost as if he wants me to just leave him alone" I replied. "Wait a second... I have an idea! How about I invite you to dinner?" Then Tony, while scratching his short, black hair, he replied "Sure! Tomorrow? Because I might not have the time later" and then I said yes.

This is going to be awesome! Mark and Tony will finally meet each other!

(Mark's P.O.V)

Woke up this morning... Typical day, same good breakfast by my brother, same old school... But after that, it's time to start to work on this case.

School was over, my brother picked me up from school and we went to our apartment. My plans were to keep investigating the people who did the heist, but he had different plans, as I shortly afterwards found out...

"Hello! So you must be Marlow's brother, right?" a white skinned man with a dark red shirt asked. I replied with a simple "Yeah" and then later he introduced himself "I am Tony! Nice to meet you!" "Whatever. It isn't a pleasure if you ask me" I replied. "Mark!" said my brother in a kind of annoyed tone. I replied with "You do know that I am not going to risk my emotions with making friends, right? Haven't you learned anything from that girlfriend you had recently?" Then my brother started to scratch his head. "No. Of course you didn't, and it will happen again" I said. Then I went back to my room so I could use the computer. I wanted to watch some videos.

The three of us later started to have dinner. Tony really seemed to enjoy my brother's noodles, I don't blame him. Then Tony asked me what games I play on my browser. I replied with "Many of them, some including stickmen" then my brother said "You know... There was someone who helped me out the other day, someone... Dressed all in black with a green thingy" "You're telling me that he... He helped you out?" Tony said, and then I just stared at Tony. "Yeah! Looks like I have another superhero buddy out there!" said my brother. I replied with "Maybe... He isn't a hero, brother. You're being too optimistic" then he said "He helped me!" I then replied with "Probably to fulfil his own agenda, you shouldn't be so sure. Now, if you excuse me, I'll play a game... And then I'll get to work on the case" I went to my room, and then Tony asked "Are you going to play a game with those stickmen?" And I replied with "None of your fucking business, Tony" and I closed the door.