Chapter 7: Bodies

(Budweiser's P.O.V)

Putting objects on the table, putting them together, boom, new weapon. Repeat.

There are people that actually need help. Unlawful, yes, but not necessarily means they lack good with themselves.

However, I only help those who have... Motives. Motives that are for the right cause, for example, having to help someone else with money. Those are the people that deserve my weapons.

But if it is, for instance, plain greed that serves only themselves... No fucking way will I give them my weapons.

I got a new client on the phone, so I pick the cellphone up, open it, grab a voice modifier, and then I do the rest. "GREETINGS! How can I help you out? And may I ask how did you get this number?" I introduced myself, and asked.

He told me "Well, a friend of mine got it, and we decided to call you so you can make a weapon for us, mister" and I assured him that I am the absolute best when it came down to my talent. And I told him that "I've even made a weapon that is stronger than a nuclear BOMB! THAT IS HOW GREAT I AM!" And he sounded intrigued by the sounds of it, he wanted six guns. Two for each member. And I asked what his intentions were, and he said that there was some dictator that was hiding somewhere in Lake Mile, and he wanted to kill him to liberate his own country. Without witnesses.

Dictators usually are responsible for the deaths of men, women... Children... This had to happen. I was glad I could help.

(Mark's P.O.V)

Rowling, Rowling, Rowling... Where is she?

My brother then came to my room, saying "I almost forgot to tell you! Turns out that black liquid was the bad guy the entire time!"

What?

"What? Where the fuck did you get this information?" I asked. And then he told me "We have a client with an odd voice telling me that he had ulterior motives, and that we must stop him"

Odd voice... Could it be?

"Did he use a voice modifier?" I asked, and then he told me "Uh... What's that?" and I clarified, and I can't believe I had to clarify this to someone, "It modifies your voice" he then asked me "Maybe?"

I was about to tell him that this was Budweiser, but I had to slightly modify my words: "It might be Budweiser. Be careful"

"Ok! We'll take it into account!" he said. "However, what about the black liquid guy?"

I couldn't reply. I had to put on my facade of not knowing anything about him, when actually, it's the exact same opposite.

"I don't know, leave me the fuck alone" I commanded and he complied.

(Budweiser's P.O.V)

The guns look ready. But if they function? Time to test them out.

I went to the shooting range in my cave, I started blasting, and the purple, green, and orange guns have their respective colour burns, perfection.

I walked to the cave's gym and while this was happening I was looking at that canister. I deviated my mind to going back to the gym, he was too amazing to exist... Maybe a little TOO amazing.

The punching bag is actually pretty durable, and since it was made by me, it has to be expected. Harris is smiling while his normal looking but strong arms are punching it.

"Alright, Harris. The weapons are ready" I said. Then he said "Oh, very well! And... If it's ok with you, despite the new ID, if I don't get spotted, captured, get into trouble, or any of that shit, can we still watch a movie today?"

"Heh, count on it, minion" I replied.

(Mark's P.O.V)

I received a phone call. A civilian that watched the news where they described her, saw someone who matched her description.

However, she actually left the city on a train to go somewhere else. Sadly he forgot where she was headed.

I would go out, but after school... I deserve more time on my computer.

The next day, after a boring school day, after returning to my apartment, the news showed a building left with few people alive, and even only one child out of many children survived. All of them sobbing. All of them with lost loved ones.

... All of them didn't follow my example.

"Brother?" I asked, then he replied "Yes, Mark?" and I said "Let's go"

(Budweiser's P.O.V)

Harris had the three of them summoned in an isolated area. I... Acted like I should.

I appeared with my armour, grabbed their leader, and throwed him to another side. The other ones tried to shoot me, but with no avail. I dodged every shot, I froze their hands... And I shattered them. All dropping blood.

Their leader was on the ground, and I stomped on his chest, vomiting blood. Then I froze his entire body with the exception of his head, and I shattered all of it with the foot I use to summon fire.

It was a mess of blood, bones, and organs on the floor. His head was intact. With a spine still attached.

I grabbed his head, and I headbutted it. Repeatedly. Until his face became very ugly to look at, and my helmet, alongside the red eyes of said helmet, were covered by blood. I had to clean up my vision.

The other two looked at me in horror. And I told them... "BURN!" I got close, and I kicked them with my fire foot. They were burning, screaming.

Harris was also shocked, but he didn't kill a child. I transformed back to my normal form, so I could save more energy for my suit, but I kept my helmet on. Then I said to my subordinate:

"Well? Spread the word"

Alright, that's the whole chapter! If you liked this story, please vote on it, and follow me. If you have constructive criticisms, don't hesitate to tell me, I need to hear them so I can improve my craft, which is my main mission as a writer. Also, a comment would be very nice to see here, as long as it has to do with the story in question.

I am Roger Kaos, thank you for reading.