Chapter 6: B.U.D.W.E.I.S.E.R.

(Mark's P.O.V)

I did my homework. But I guess the name is useless, because I managed to finish it all in school. Later Principal Greg asked me "Have you made any progress, Mark?" and I told him that yes, we kind of did.

Then a moment of silence came, and he asked me to elaborate.

I told him what happened. About that criminal witch that is still around. My talking lasted like ten seconds and then there was a brief silence because we were looking at the other children, and he said "Hope you find her"

That night, I got bored with my computer, and I decided it would be time to use the sphere. Saw a car speeding through, and after hiding I saw green energy that I know of pretty well. Later I saw my hand turn literally black, and then I decided to get close to that car.

I landed on the main window of the car, blocking the view, and I pointed my mini machine gun at them. One of them was wearing a black helmet, with glowing dark red eyes.

The criminals stopped. The one with the helmet got out of the car, and then he walked to my left, and then his modified voice... Sounded familiar. And he said the following almost as if he was about to scream:

"Will you please give me my glorious sphere back... Punk?"

We finally met directly. It 's him.

I moved my head slightly from left to right, twice. Then Budweiser's fist clenched, he pulled from his tie, and his black and dark red suit became a black and dark red armour with a black cape. And then he said:

"It's not a request, now... I HOPE YOU ENJOY GETTING FREEZED!" And then with his right hand he tried to grab me, but I jumped and dodged it. I was on his back, then I proceeded to shoot him, but he dodged those attacks, damaging the car, and by that moment the others escaped, and then again, tried to attack me by kicking me with his freezing foot, but I got on top of the car.

Then I realised. It isn't just fire... It's extreme temperatures. And trying to fight in close combat... Isn't quite helpful.

So I decided to escape, but he wasn't alone. There were two more individuals waiting, one with a sword and another one with a gun. The sword even had some sort of laser coming from the tip, trying to shoot me, however, I dodged it, and even if fighting against them wasn't the smartest choice then, I decided to grab the sword, and make it my own. Then I saw a sewer, perfect for my liquid body.

However, I know this wasn't going to stop Budweiser from looking for me. The only thing that glew was my "Shirt" underneath the tie and the "Suit"

It's better if I covered it. Thankfully it was too dark.

Budweiser and his two other people indeed went looking for the sewer, but then he said to them it's all up to them, now. And he teleported.

And I only had one minute before I transformed back into my normal self.

I quickly jumped over them, got in the streets, hid, and ran out of time.

That suit of armour... That person... I had to process it all.

I need my computer.

(Marlow's P.O.V)

I was watching that cooking channel, and I wrote down all the steps I wanted to make. It looks like mashed potatoes with eggs do sound quite tasty!

Mark then left the room, and he let me know that he was going to take a bath. He smelled as if a skunk farted on him.

Not even the person that I hate the most, deserves such a thing! So I decided to go inside the bathroom and help him out bathing. He yelled at me "FUDGE OFF! SHOULDN'T YOU BE WATCHING TV RIGHT NOW? ... Check out the news"