Chapter 4: How About A Magic Trick?

(Budweiser's P.O.V)

There was a giant hole that I made in the cave. All because that stupid angel got arrested by that FUCKING THIEEEEEF!

They... They need that sphere... They really do.

"May I come in, sir?" Asked my other servant. "Yes! Come in! I need your services again!"

And so she entered my weapon making room. She said "You know the drill" and I grabbed some money from the safe, and gave it to her. She grabbed it with her white skinned hands, gave an emotionless look at it with her glasses, and put the money in her wallet.

(Mark's P.O.V)

I transformed back to my normal form. But I couldn't help but feel that I didn't last long enough.

Interesting.

I went back to my apartment, and a couple of minutes later, my brother and McCauley did the same thing.

I heard from the other room something in the lines of "No criminal is going to be prepared for when I, Sci-Fi Man will strike, bitch!"

Super Marlow... And now Sci-Fi Man. What stupid names. Maybe they'll end up calling me some stupid nickname as well.

(Stinson's P.O.V)

I was watching Courage The Cowardly Dog on the TV. With my blanket over me, because I enjoy it more that way.

I heard a door knocking, and it was Kathie. "May I come in, sweetie?" she asked, and I said "Yeah, please! I've been watching Courage, have you seen it? It's about a dog who encounters some creepy stuff in the middle of Nowhere which is the name of the place he's in, and-" My babysitter just sat near me, with a plushie of a dog I own, and looked at me under the blanket.

"Are you sure you're enjoying this?" She asked me, and I had to explain this whole blanket thing. I stopped mid-sentence after she patted my head with her white skinned hand. I decided to ask her "How did you sleep?" And she told me "Oh, I've slept pretty well, thanks for asking, darling!"

Then I started to tell her "So, if you don't mind, can we go to the apartment where Mark and Marlow live?" And she asked me "Marlow? As in the local superhero? Or Philip Marlowe?" I asked "You know Philip Marlowe?!" and she said "Wow! Looks like my sweet little Stinson decided to branch out from my knowledge of the past!" And I said "Oh, I was ALWAYS interested in the past, Kathie"

Later we went to the building, and we rang the doorbell. She was flipping her white, long hair. Some minutes happened and no one answered. She was sleeping, laying on her back with her pink shirt, and the front of her was showing her... I never understood the obsession with body parts. Whether it's... Those, or muscles, I just don't see the appeal, that just being me.

Someone opened the door, and asked us "Are you waiting for someone?" and Kathie woke up, and she started to act... Spicy, as usual, towards adults. "Do you live here, handsome?" she asked while touching his chin with one finger. He was blushing.

I told him "We are waiting for Mark and Marlow, I need to see them so they can get even more help from-" and he told us "They're- They're not here! They went to do their own detective job" And later Kathie asked "Thanks for the help, cutie... If you want to have fun, here's my number" and she put her hand between her... You know what stuff, and gave him a piece of paper.

We went walking to my house and she asked me "So... Marlow is a detective?" And I told her "Yeah... But he's not exactly the smartest guy around according to Mark, and that he actually... Well, he's the smartest kid in school, and..." My explanation got way too long.

(Mark's P.O.V)

We arrived. We went to the interrogation room, and there he was, not showing his wings, tapping his foot, and trying to fix his redheaded fringe. Possibly homosexual.