Ch.3 The Run In Part 2

"Yah hey david." I said back with a smile. I looked over at Brandon stunned.

"Wow Brandon lookin a lot better than in middle school." I said and chuckled.

"Yah guess it all paid off now." He said with a slight smile.

When we were in middle school he was a little big but was now like pure muscle.

"Anyway catch yah guys later." I said and put in my ear buds.

I walked in school and guys looking at me with lust in their eyes. I walked into the office glad that my schedule was already out on the counter.

I took it and put my earbud back in my ear thankful none of them wanted to make conversation. I opened the door and headed to my locker, which I quickly found. I opener it up just as the bell signaling that school had started.

Cussing under my breath i grabbed all my stuff and headed to my first class. English! Ugh! I hated this class with passion.

Once I entered through the door, everyone became quiet and I chuckled at that. I always loved when people did do that.

"Ms.Brunner, take a seat in the back by Chris." The teacher saud strictly.

I mentally grunted and headed to my seat. I had realized that I still had my earbuds in and just kept them in the whole hour. I would occasionally catch Chris stealing glances at me.

When the bell rang I shot up out of my seat and grabbed my stuff. I quickly made my out of the room and went to my locker.

I just decided to skip the rest of the day so as soon as i got the stuff I needed I headed to the parking lot.

"Well, where do you think you're going?" Some guy jumped in front of me saying sudcevly.

"None of your bussiness prick." I said back with some venom in my voice.

"Oh feisty. Just how I like it." He shoved me up against the wall pushing our bodies dangerously close together.

I didnt even hesitate I shoved him off me and punched right in the face then kicked him the kidney.

"Not a chance buddy. Now I suggest you leave me alone or there will be some serious issues." I whispered in his ear as he grunted in pain. I kicked him in the side just before i left.

I was about to get on my bike when someones fimilar voice stops me. I look over and see all of my old friends.

"Where are you goin?" Brandon asked.

"I'm going home. You guys want to come? I'll lead the way and explain when we get there." I said plainly.

"Sure." He relplied.

While they got in their car I put on my helmet and got on my bike. (My motor cycle)

I lead the way and would occasionaly look back to make sure they were still behind me and I didnt lose them.

I say my driveway and in one swift movement parked in my garage. They parked in my driveway and when I took off my hemet i saw their faces.

I couldnt help but laughing, it was priceless. When they looked at me confused i just shook my head and motioned for them to come in.

"Okay so explain to tell what the hell happened in school today?" Kurt said with a weird look on his face.

"Yah im going to have to do some explaining aren't I?" I said nervously rubbing my neck.

They all noded and the thing going through my mind was screwed i was