Ch.29 Game Plan Part 1

When i got to the lake, i parked my motor and sat by the lake. I couldnt believe i had basically challenged an alpha. I knew that the next time we saw eachother, either me or him will end up six feet under.

I didnt want to die though and i didnt want him to die. I heard a noise behind me and i quickly turned around in alert.

"What are you doing here? How did you know i was here?" I asked Jason shocked.

"Well i come here to think too yah know. Hey come back we can settle this back at the house." He said with a smile and he held his hand out.

"Jason, out of all of the guys in your pack, your my favorite." I said and burried my head in his chest.

He stayed quiet for a little and i lifted up my head. I kissed him on the cheek and held his hand. We walked to our vehicles and headed back. I got more tense as we got their.

When we where at the door, he hesitated to open it up but when he did, i wished i would have been dead. I could feel the tension of the guys staring at me and i raced upstairs.

I put my bags on the floor beside my bed and then i heard a knock on the door. Whoever it was opened the door and engulphed me in a hug.

I realized it was Alex and i broke out of his arms and ran downstairs and in the bathroom. I locked the door and i slid down the door and landed with a thump.

"Annie open this door please." I heard him say and i felt tears in my eyes. I let them fall and i felt them slpash against my thigh.

"No i refuse to." My voice croaked.

"Please Annie." He pleaded but i stood my ground.

I heard him stomp off and i decided that i would go back to the room they asighned me too.

I grabbed my stuff and once again left, but this time they didnt know. When i was on my motor, i left and went to Timberland this time.

I found a nice cozy place to sleep and that is where i went to sleep, which was by my motor.

When i woke up, i felt something by my sides and i thought it was my motor and i sniffed.

Luke.

I rolled on top of him and straddled his hips. I was so happy to see him and be back home. I was surprised he was still asleep and i got up and took a shower.

When i got out, he was still sleeping and i took another picture. I giggled a little and then he woke up. Wow! So that he wakes up to!

"Morning Lukey." I slid in the bed and kissed him on the nose.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Morning angel." He kissed me on the forehead and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" I asked a little concerned.

"Well why did i find you sleeping by your bike?" He asked and i was mentally screaming why this topic.

"Eh i dont know. I think the nature is beautiful and decided so sleep." I said with a smile.

He raised his brow and gave me a questioning look like he wasnt so sure he was going to by it.

I just shook my head and climbed off him. I put on my jacket, not my leather one, just a regular black one but kinda like it, and some jeans. I put a blade in their just in case of a call or just plain stupid.

"Hey i have so do some aarons i will be back soon. Love yah." I said and blew him a kiss. And he pretened to catch it and put it in his poket which made me laugh a little.

"Your such a dork." I left the room and went downstairs. Thankfully they werent there cause i truely didnt feel like talking to them right now.

I got on my bike and found myself at the blacksmith shop. I took a deep breath then walked in the door. I saw Tyler and Ryan argueing about something about the gun.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. They were too engrossed in their agrueement to notcie me so i just walked over to the blades.

I saw a couple that sparked my interest but not a whole lot. When i finished with the blades, i moved on to the guns.

I all of a sudden ran into someone and looked to see who it was.

Alex. God damnit! Why not Jason or Logan? Why Alex! Well im screwed.

I quickly turned around and walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as he faced me so i was facing him.

"Whats it matter to you?" I spat.

"Well i just wanted to say im sorry about yesturday and i hope we can put it behind us?" He said hoping i would accept his apology.

"Alright i guess we can." I huffed and he had the buggest smile on his face.

"But hold on i have to make a call. And dont worry your not going to be in trouble." I winked and pulled out my phone.

I called Luke and he answered a little to quickly. Sometimes I worry about that boy.

"Hey are you okay?" He sounded worried.

"Yah in fine. I just need you and the guys to come to the blacksmith shop now okay." I said.

"Yah sure we will be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay thanks." I hung up and turned around.

"Well my pack and your pack have some things to descuss." I said inocently.

He looked worries and i mentally gave myself a facepalm.

"Man, you males worry way to much i swear." I said and threw my hands up in the air for more dramatic affect.

"Anyway. I will call the guys to come." He said and walked in the back.

All of a sudden the door opened and in walked my guys. They looked around in shock and i smirked.

"Hey now stop looking at the place and we need some serious talk." When i said that, it caught their attention which i was pleased about.

Alex and his scerby crew came in and i smiled.

"Well as you, there are rouges coming soon. And i was wondering if you Alex, and your pack would help us out?" I said hopefully. My guys looked at me confused and i tried to keep a straight face and succeeded.

"Well i mean i'm up to it if my guys are." He looked at his guys and they all noded.

"Good. Now we have to make a plan." I said clapping my hands together satisfied at sloving something on my own.

"Well first lets go in the back and sit down." When we all went to back and sat down, i nearly laughed out loud at how i was outnumbered.

'Dude i feel so outnumbered here!' I told Jason through the mind link. Me and him tried not to laugh but was a struggle.

Luckly they didnt notice and we just continued on.

"Okay what i was thinking is that I could train either all of you, or some of you. Whatever you decide. Then-" i got cut off by my phone ringing and looked at the ID of who it was and i coulsnt believe it.

"Riley." I muttered in complete shock.