Ch.11 Business Part 2

When I arrived and took off my helmet I heard 2 people talking. This was going to be easy only 2. I can handle this.

When the voices stopped and they came out, I started to sway my hips like I always do.

"Hey there sexy thing." One guy says seduceivly.

"Hey there handsome. Whats your name?" I asked them seduceivly as I approached them. I bit my lip in a sexy way that I knew would always get the guys going.

"Well im Brad and this is Justin. Whats your beautiful?" He said inteoducing his friend Justin.

"Well they call me the seducer." I said and I shoved him up against the tree and placed kisses all over him and turned over to Jusin who was surprised.

"Your turn." In inhuman speed went over to him giving him the same treatment and he seemed to enjoy it.

Now to finish it up. I whipped out my blade and sliced his throat. I turned to the other guy and stabbed him in the abdamon.

Man this was way to easy. I got out my phone and dialed Matts number.

"Wow that was fast. How many were there?" He asked surprised.

"I know right! Only 2 sir. Anymore?" I asked hoping there would be.

"No thats it for tonight. Great job. I'll call you and let you know if there is any tomorrow. Until then bye."

"Bye." I hung up and walked over to my motor, put on my helmet, and drove back to the house.

I grunted as I saw their car parked so i just parked my motor by there car. When I walked in they where all laughing and when I walked in it got all silent. They gave me glares and motioned for me to sit down.

"Well hello to you guys too. I'm really feeling the love guys." I said sarcasticly as i made my way over to get towls. Once i got those i sat down.

"Okay now explain. What business? And why in Gods name do you smell like blood?" Luke asked a little frustrated. I laughed a little but they didn't.

"Hold on." I said as I pulled out my blade and started to whipe off all the blood and stuff. I got up and threw away the towel.

When I got back they where all in shock and I found it pretty amusing,

"Okay so I have many blades but this is my favorite. I make all of the weapons ai use. This one, with one slice, your dead. And these two bad boys..." I said pulling out my 2 guns and continued,

"...I made so that it is a slow and painful death. They will shut down your organs one by one slowly. They aslo make you have really bad blood clots." I said proud of myself.

"I only use this stuff for my business though so don't worry. And my business is to hunt down rouges and kill them." I said plainly.

"WHAT?!? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" Luke yelled. Man he really needs to really work on that.

"ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD OR SOMETHING? YOU NEED TO STOP YELLING AT ME! I HAVE PUT UP WITH IT AND I HAVE DREW THE LINE NOW! I WAS DOING MY JOB LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN OH WELL I DON'T CARE CAUSE I LIKE MY JOB." I yelled. I was furious and when i really looked at him, he seemed a little taken back.

Good. He deserves it. I grabbed my guns and my blade, I went upstairs and I'm glade they didn't stop me. When I got upstairs I took out all my weapons and put them in another bag.

I walked over to my closet and opened it. It was huge! There was a lot of already cloths in there which i was thankful for. There was a slightly different colored wall that only i would notice and found a remote.

I pressed the button and it was like a gun rack.

"YYYEEEAAAAHHH BBUUUDDYY!!" I shouted and leaped in the air.

I grabbed my guns and stuff and set the guns in the closet. There was knock on the door and I couldn't have them find out where they would be.

I shut the closet door and went to go and open the door.

"You okay?" Cole asked with a smile.

"I'm fine. Just unpacking I will be down im like about 20 minutes." I said with a smile. He nodded and headed downstairs.

I shut the door and locked it. I went back to the closet and opened the door. I grabbed the bag and started putting things on the rack.

When I finished I turned the thing back to looking like a regular wall. I headed downstairs and all heads towards me.

"Great what did I do now?" I said a little agitated.

They didn't answer me. They just rolled their eyes and acted like I was nothing. Then they just went their seperate ways and up to their rooms. Luke purposefuly ran into my left side and that set me off.

I ran in front of him and everytime he made a move, I would block him. This seemed to make him frustrated which I enjoyed.

"Move. Now." He said trying to calm down.

"Fine whatever. Sure shows you guys really want me hear." I mumbled and ran upstairs and slammed the door hard but not hard enough to break it. I locked the door yet again so that they couldn't in.

I noticed it was only 5:30pm. It wasnt that late. I could go do something else instead of staying here. I wonder why they all of a sudden changed their mood.

Oh well I just blasted music theough the stereo. I knew at some point one of them would come and tell me that it was too loud but I wouldn't care.

I just decided to turn it off amd go to my closet and grab 2 guns and 2 blades and i medium sized knife. I put on my leather jacket and put the stuff in the usual spot.

I walked down and the guys were in the middle of laughing their hardest and just went dead silent when I walked in. I pulled out both of my blades as I walked in the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and there was nothing to eat so I just decided to go back to my room. But I was stopped when I got in the living room where the guys where by my phone ringing.

I cussed under my breath when I saw that it was Chris.

"What the hell do you want?" I said with hatred in my voice.

"Annie I want you back." He pleaded.

"YAH RIGHT YOU SELF CENTERED PRICK!" I yelled in my phone and by now they where all staring at me but I could care less.

"THATS IT IM DONE WITH YOU BITCH! IM TRYING TO BE CIVIL WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST TO BE THE COLD HEARTED PERSON YOU ARE!" He yelled and hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my knife. I looked at it for a second and threw it at the door. The guys jumped and looked worried now.

"I swear I'm going to kill someone. And that is a promise." I muttered.

As i was walking to go outside, i was pulled back. I turned around to see who it was and it was Cole.

"Downstairs." Was all he said and I grabbed the knife and went downstairs.

Heaven, thats all I saw was heaven! My dream come true