Ch.32 Lessons Learned

"What the hell is your problem guys? You guys are acting not yourselves and i want answers." I demanded.

"Regret." Lewis said and i was shocked.

"Well you know what. Would he want you guys to be acting like this? You guys shutting everyone out and filled with regret?" I asked and they looked up at me

"No, he wouldnt. Cause he wouldnt want you guys to regret anything and yet, you guys. Not charishing the preshish moments with the people you love and who are around you and when they die, you will regret not spending your time wisely with them.

How, instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourselfs, be spending the time with the ones you love." Tears rolled down my face amd they all got up and hugged me.

I hugged them back greatful that i had taught them a lesson.

"Hey im going to go out for a ride okay guys?" I asked and they all noded.

I found myself at the blacksmith shop. I took a deep breath then walked in. I could feel the depression and anger in the air.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SHE IS GONE!" I heard Jason yell and i bolted to the back of the room.

"HEY WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOPPED FIGHTING!" I yelled and then smiled.

Jason ran over to me and hugged me and i hugged him back.

"I cant believe your here!" He said excitedly.

"Not trying to be killing the mood but what brought you here?" He asked.

"Life is short and you need to cheerish the moments you have with the people you love and care about." I turned around to face Alex.

"And yes Alex, thats includes you." I was walking towards him while talking.

"I do love and care about you like a brother no matter what you think of me. Yes i do forgive you because that is how my parents taught me to live. They taught me this same lesson about forgiving one another and cheerishing the moments you have with the people you love and care about.

For one day they will just slip through your fingers and there is nothing you can do about it. You just watch them leave your grasp and all you are left with is videos, memory, or pictures." I said gave him a kiss onthe cheek and hugged him.

He spun me around and then put me down.

"Thank you so much Annie." He kissed my forhead and i noticed that the other guys werent here. He noticed me looking around and motioned me to go to his house.

When we were all the their, i was greeted by a lot of hugs and kisses and what not. I was actually pretty excited to see them again and see their happy faces.

I ran back to Jason and gave him a hug again.

"I've missed you so much Annie." He whispered and kissed my head.

"I missed you too Jason." I said and i looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"Hey guys it was nice seeing you guys but i have to bounce. I don't want them to worry about me and all." I said looking at them.

"Okay well visit us tommorrow." Micheal said and i nodded before heading back home.

"Hey that was quick where did you go?" Lewis asked as i walked in.

"I just had to go and see the guys." I hesitated and Luke sighed.

"Hey will you guys leave us alone to talk for a little bit." He asked and the guys noded and went upstairs.

"What is it Luke?" I asked a little concerned and i stood next to him.

"This really is hard for me to say but," he cupped his hands on my cheek.

"We cant continue on Annie. I'm so sorry." He looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Why? I-I-" i was backing up with tears in my eyes shocked.

"Annie pl-" before he could continue, i cut him off.

"No no, its fine, i guess i just need to time to register it all i guess." I walked out of the room and went to Alex's house.

When i got their, i ran inside and they all came rushing to me.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked.

"Peachy." I hissed.

I sat down and held back the tears and Jason came and pulled me in his arms and i cried in his chest. It felt like i was being rejected all over again but not as painful.

"Whats wrong please tell me. The guys have left to go to stay at a friends for the night." He said and running his hands through my hair.

"Luke." I said and he growled.

"What. Did. He. Do?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"H-he just sa-said that me and him need to b-be friends basically." I stuttered whiping away the tears.

"But i will be fine though. I will get over it eventually." I said with a sly smile.

"Annie i have to tell you something important." He looked me dead in the eye and something told me that it was very important.

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys sorry it took me so long

to update! Hope this was worth the wait and help me decide if i should do a sequel or not!

Also give me some book ideas i can do please and if you have any questions, just comment and i will get to you as fast as i can. I will also try to answer your question as best as i can.

Comment and Vote! Love you guys!