Ch.21 Party Time

I put on my black dress that goes to the end of my butt and it fits me like a glove. It shows off my curves and I put on my black heels. I put on some make-up and then I headed downstairs.

I heard dog whistles as I was walking down stairs and them all clapping and cheering.

"SOMEONE'S GETTING LAID TONIGHT!!!" Brandon yells causing me to laugh.

"Not by you!" I said.

"Darn." I laughed at his pouting face.

"Alright lets go." I said walking out the door and them following me. We all picked groups to be in cars.

I decided to be in a car cause I couldn't exactly drive a motor drunk.

When we got there I was the first one in and I heard the bass going BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and I smiled.

"PARTY TIME!!" I yelled as the guys were coming in.

"Damn I just might skip the party." Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Physc." I said getting out of his embrace and to the bar.

12 shots later......

"DANCE WITH ME BBAAABBY!" I yelled over the music.

Luke and I got on the dancefloor and we started dancing like crazy. Well I was a little drunk and he hasnt had anything which surprised me.

The bass was going and i noticed half the guys were beyond drunk already and half werent at all.

We stayed there for another hour and a half before leaving. We made sure there was a non-drunk person was driving so we wouldnt all die.

When we got home I laughed at the drunk guys. They were stumbling to get in the house, but I managed to get inside without falling.

When we got inside, the drunk guys were doing weird things.

"GUYS LOOK AT THESE THINGS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY HAND!" David slurred.

"Those are called fingers my friend. We all have them." Austin said and I laughed.

"COOL!" David said messing with his fingers.

He eventually passed out on the couch and I was going to pull some pranks on him and some other guys later.

I took off my heels and set them by the stairs. I suddenly felt my neck burn and I knew it wasnt from anything I did today. Then my heart twisted and it felt like someone was ripping it out. I then instantly knew he marked another girl.

I just ignored it since I didn't care about him anymore and he could do whatever his heart desires.

"Hey Annie how drunk are you?" Riley asked.

"Eh I don't know." I sort of slurred.

I knew I couldnt walk in a straight line that was for sure. I was making my way to the kitchen when I was suddenly swung over someones shoulder.

"Hey put me down!" I yelled pounding my fists into his back.

"No can do babe." He said chuckling.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed noticing how sexy his ass was.

"What?" He asked.

"Your ass is sexy! Its so fine and shapely." I said spanking his butt causing all them to laugh.

He carried me upstairs and to my-our room. He put me on the bed and took off his shirt.

"Macho man got some sexy abs there." I giggled. Yep U was definatly drunk.

"No need to eye rape me princess." He whispered in my ear and trailed kisses along my jawline. I let out a moan and he smiled still leaving kisses all over my face and neck.

"Luke can I ask you something?"

"Yah sure what is it love?" He stopped and looked at me now with both of his hands by my head.

"Claim me." I whispered seducivly in his ear.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

"I dont know im sorry. Not now. I think I was just getting a little to happy." I said.

"I love you Annie." Luke said.

"I love you too Luke." I said before falling asleep in his arms.