Ch.30 Game Plan Part 2

I answered it while looking at my guys.

"Hello is this Annie?" He asked.

"Speaking." I said trying to sound cheerful.

"24 hours." Then he hung up and i wanted to throw my phone across the room but calmly put it back in my pocket.

"What did he say?" Jesse asked.

"We only have 24 hours till the battle." I said through gritted teeth.

"Anyway, as you were saying." Brandon said.

"Yah right. Umm i will train whoever i need to but i have no idea if we even have time for that do we?" I asked.

"I honestly dont think we do." Alex said agreeing.

"Okay well i know you have a shop full of fun things and i have more fun things and i think we are set." I said with a smile.

"Yah no. That will so not work for them." Jesse said coldly which i was a little taken back by the sound of his voice.

"Well i dont care what you guys do, but im using whatever gear im going to use." I said

"Okay then. I guess we are finished here?" Luke asked.

"No wait. You all have to promise me something." I said serious and they all noded for me to go on.

"You all have to promise to make it out alive or atleast try to. You all have to promise me. You guys are all like brothers to me and i cant afford to lose any of you." My voice was cracking and they all promised.

"Hey do you mind if Annie stays here for a little bit?" Alex asked Luke.

"Yah sure." He said and looked at me to make sure i was okay with it.

"See yah later guys." I said as i watched them walk out.

I was leaning up against the wall and just sat myself on the ground, and put my head against the wall.

"Hey Annie you okay?" Jason came and sat next to me.

"Not really. I just dont understand why they are doing this. I dont know what we did to make them hate us, i just dont understand.

Man, this is one of those times where i wish i had my family with me, to help me." I said staring straight ahead.

"Well hey good things come to those who wait." He said and that reminded me of my favorite quote of all time.

"Hey yah want know my favorite quote?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied.

"Family isnt about blood, but simply who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most. Also my family motto or quote was 'All is fair love in war". I said as a tear rolled down my face.

I whipped it away and stood up. I shifted into my bobcat and scared the living hell out of everyone. I just sat and looked at them.

Alex got out a shotgun and shot me but before it could hit me, i shifted in human form and caught it. The looked stunned and so did i. I couldnt believe he would do that.

"Wow Alex. Just when i thought i could trust you, you let me down." I felt a lump in my throat and let the tears fall.

I turned around and started to walk away.

"Annie im so sor-" he started but i let the anger get the best of me.

"No dont you even say it Alex. Dont give me that bullshit. I cant believe i trusted you." I said then i walked to the regular room.

I didnt leave, but i just sat on the floor by the crossbows.

"Ugh im so tired of her. I dont even know why we are helping her. Hell, i might not even show up cause i really dont want to see her now. She is pissing me off." When i heard Alex say that, it hurt a lot. I mean i really trusted him and now, he gives me this.

"Hey give her time." I heard Logan say.

"No, she has had her time, im sick of it! Im sick of everything about her and i dont want to see her anymore. Im done with her." He was practicaly yelling and i wasnt upset anymore.

Oh no, i was pisses beyond hell. I heard Alex stomping my way and i shot up. When he saw me standing there obviously over hearing everything he just said. The color in his face was drained and when i looked in his eyes thats what got me confused.

They were filled with regret. Well, sure as hell i was going to make then fill with more than just regret but with guilt too.

"How much of that did you hear?" He asked nervously.

"Enough to know that this is probably the last time you and your pack see me again. And also to know what i am in your eyes. How much you really hate me. Also, that you and your pack wont be helping. By Alex, i hope you got your wish, im done too and im gone." I said and ran to motor and drove back home.