Ch.31 The Big Day

When we woke up, we all headed downstairs and ate breakfeast. Last night, they werent to happy that they wouldnt be showing up. I just made up a lie and continued on.

When we finished eating, we all got geared up. I had 3 guns and 2 blades.

I gave Cole the sniper and which he was in side and going to shoot from in there.

Brandon, Lewis, Jesse, and Luke didnt want anything and i was fine with that.

We all Were outside and waiting for them to come. I could feel the tension of them coming and i gave the guys warning looks.

When I heard Cole shoot, the guys shifted and i got ready to pull out my weapons. Then, about 13 wolfs came running at us and i shot about 3 of them and they all tumbled to the ground.

I heard a whimper and looked to see who it was. It was Brandon and another wolf had torn one of his limbs off and i shifted in my wolf and ran towards him.

I easly ripped the wolfs throat out and shifted in human form and so did he.

"Brandon please dont leave me. Please your going to make it." I pleaded as tears rolled down my face.

"I-i'm sorry A-Annie. I love you like a sister. You and the guys are the best things that has happened to me." He croaked and coughed up blood.

"No you cant leave. I wont let you! Dont please. You promised." I held onto him tight and he held my hand.

"Im so sorry. I wish I could but I cant. Tell the guys that I said I love them and that we will be bros forever in my/our hearts." Then he went limb and i yelled in anger and turned around.

I was pissed and upset and started shooting at the enemies. I stabbed them and did anything I could to kill them.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" I yelled at Riley.

"YOU HAVE BASICALLY KILLED BRANDON! I HATE YOU!" and then i shot him and he was dead.

I took one look around and noticed all the guys were around Brandon and i raced over to them.

"Did he say anything?" Lewis asked tears falling down his face.

"He said that he loved all of you guys and that you all will be his bros in his heart forever." And i just started crying.

Then Lewis picked up his body and we all followed him in the house. He sat him on the couch and they all went to our rooms but before Cole did, he returned my sniper to me.

I decided I would take it back and I put it in my motor and drove to the shop. I knew there was blood on it and I didn't dare wash it off. I wanted him to know what had happened, so I attached a note to it saying,

'I hope you are really satisfied now Alex. Brandon is now dead.'

When I got there, I got the sniper and walked inside. He was at the couter and i set down the sniper on the counter. I knew there was alot of blood on me and when he looked up he looked as if he were about to pass out.

I walked out before he could say anything and drove back home. When i got home they were still in there rooms.

When I was in my room, Luke was asleep on the bed and i took a shower before getting in bed.

4 days after Brandon's death.....

Something is really wrong with them. They havent even said a word to me and Luke wont even sleep in the same bed as me. Something is really wrong with them but they wont talk to me and they just will just ignore me.

It is like they are shutting me out like i will hurt them in some way. I didnt know how long this going to go on but i hope it isnt for long.

1 week after Brandon's death.....

Same. It is really starting to worry me. I cant even believe they are going to shut me and the rest of the world out. This is rediculous. I know i have to find out today or it might be to late.

When i was in the kitchen, i noticed all the guys in the kitchen and bingo! Now is my time and figure things out.