Ch.20 No More Tension

Brandon came upstairs with my stuff and I went up stairs to my room. I set the furs in front of the bed and the skull and and blood on the dresser.

I was all of a sudden shoved on the bed roughly.

"I will get what I want." Luke said taking off my shirt. I room off my pants and i noticed he was still in his boxers. He ripped off my panties.

He quickly got up and locked the door and then we were back in business.

~~~MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL SCENES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flipped us so I was on top and I ripped off his boxers.

"Annie." He said.

"Yes." I said eager to start.

"Are on birth control?" He asked.

"Yes." I said then I started to use my hand.

I then replaced my hand with my mouth and he moaned. I speed up and he started panting.

"Oh Annie. OH ANNIE!" He moaned loudly and when I got tighter he lost it.

He position us so he was siting leaning up against the headboard.

I losened a little and he seemed to not like that cause he growled a little so I got tighter. I started to massage his thighs a little while doing so.

"Annie are sure you dont take lessons?" He asked breathlessly.

I noded while still going and he moaned again. I stopped and pulled out. He rolled us over and he trailed kisses down my body. When he got to my stomach, he worked his way back up.

I put my hand around his neck.

"Come on Luke." I said getting a little impatiant.

He slowly entered and then picked up speed.

"Oh Luke,Oh Luke, OH LUKE." I moaned loudly.

I moved my hands from his neck down to his ass and squeezed a little. He purred and went harder.

I arched my back for better acess and he leaned down.

"Say my name." He said seducivly.

"Luke." I whispered.

"Louder." He said.

"Luke." I said breathlessly.

"Louder." He said again.

He went event faster and harder and thats when I made him satisfied.

"OH LUKE!" I moaned loud wrapping my arms around his waist.

He flipped us so that I was laying on him and he continued. He ran his hands through my hair and I moaned in pants. He slowed down and pulled out and we were breathing heavy.

He laid me on his side and I cuddled into his chest. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too. And you are something." I said outlineing the lines on his chest with my finger.

"You are too." He said

Then I fell asleep.

I woke up and i noticed he was in the shower again. I got up out of bed and put on a pink bra, panties, shorts and tank top.

When he came out he was just in his boxers.

"Come here and lay down on your stomach." I said and he whined.

"I just took a shower." He whined.

"Hey maybe afterwards i coukd take one with you but right now i'm going to do something for you." I said and he did as i said.

I straddled his back and noticed he was really tense.

"Damn you are tense." I said and started massaging his back. I rubbed my thumbs on the outline of his shoulder blades.

"Hey turn around." I said standing up on the bed and he did.

I sat back down now straddling his waist while he was laying down. I massaged the outline of his abs and then his collarbone.

"Damn you are great at this." He said.

"Thanks i guess." I said smiling.

"Want to go to the club or something later with some of the guys?" Asked sitting up.

"Sure." I said getting up and stretching.

He got on his jeans and a shirt that fit him like a glove.

"Piggy back!!" I said.

"Alright hop on." He said squating so i could get on.

I jumped on his back and we went downstairs. We went in the kitchen and he sat me down.

"WE ARE ALL GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT!!!" I yelled smiling and when they heard the word drunk they all smiled.

"YEEEAA BUUUDDDYYY!" All of the guys said in unison.

"WWWEEEEE GONNA GET WWWAAASSSTTTEEEDDD!" They all said giving high fives.

"Pulease. Half of you will and half of you wont." I said grabbing one of my brownies.

They all stared at me. "Yah right. With these charming looks i get always get the ladies." Austin said.

"No one likes black people Austin." Riley said. I high fived him and we laughed.

"Haha look at his vein." I pointed out which made me laugh harder. When we were in MS i would always love to piss him off by making fun of his vein and it always worked.

"Fuck you Annie." He said.

"Wow. Still remember when you said that to me in MS. Guess yah still got nothing good." I said shaking my head while eating another brownie.

"Just wait. I will get you when you least expect it Annie." He said and i could tell he wasnt lieing.