Nessa!

Not too long before Blizzard came to live with the heelers Missy got pregnant from a donor.

And a month and a half after blizzard came home, Missy went into labor and soon gave birth to a baby husky mix. She was all white and had blue eyes like her brother!

Socks held her for the first time and shed tears

With each new generation the pups began to become smarter. So nessa already seemed receptive and close to baby sock's intelligence at birth. But she was still fragile and vulnerable!

She was super fluffy and tiny and weighed 7 pounds.

"Your so pretty!" Said Socks kindly giving the pup a kiss to the snoot

Blizzard cooed curiously.

Socks faced blizzard holding nessa

"That's your little sister! Her name is nessa! You gotta protect her and love her! And she'll do the same!" Said Missy happily giving him a reassuring smile

"Yep! Wanna hold her my Blizzy b?" Socks asked

Blizzard sat on socks lap and safely held nessa with sock's assistance

Nessa opened her blue eyes and smiled

Blizzard smiles and gently licks her on the snoot

"A...arf!" Nessa managed to bark

Socks had luckily gotten the bark on camera

Socks,Missy and Blizzard's faces lit up

Blizzard wagged his floofy tail

Nessa could sense the happiness and positive energy. As a result she began to wag her own tail for the first time!

"Atta girl!" Said Socks happily and softly

"Yay! Good nessa!" Said blizzard with a giggle

Nessa giggled and cooed a bit

Blizzard was only 2 and probably wouldn't remember this exact moment by memory. But he knew no matter what he would always protect his Baby sis!

"And don't worry blizzard! You'll get equal cuddles and attention!" Said Socks with a giggle to make sure blizzard didn't get jealous. Missy and socks made sure to always pay attention to both kids. Because they were both babies and blizzard especially needed a lot of maintenance due to his autism. But luckily he wasn't a pup who smeared poop or anything major. He mostly had issues talking and was a bit needier than other pups his age. But as long as he was taken care of and cuddled he was fine! They all slept on the same bed anyway. Baby Pups are very sturdy and it's safe for them to sleep with their parents and siblings. Pups sleep with their parents from babyhood to adulthood. (Very wholesome species! Ya'll already know the whole no s*x rule)

Blizzard snuggled his sister as missy and socks did paperwork for her.

Socks gave both pups formula due to blizzard having a very sensitive stomach and sometimes he wasn't able to eat hard food. He wasn't addicted to it or anything. It was just healthier for him.

The dr's ran a couple extra tests on her. And once missy was a bit more rested up she would be able to go home!

Trixie,Stripe and the other healers arrived to meet the new baby!

"Hey guys!" Bandit whispered as they all came in excited

"Hey!" Said missy softly

Nessa woke up and saw the other heelers smiling at her

"Oh my goodness she's so adorable!" Said Bluey

"She looks like Blizzy!" Said Loki

"Arf arf!" Nessa barked curiously

"That's your family!" Said Socks as she introduced them one by one

Nessa loved them all! She was fascinated and curious of Loki! He wasn't as fluffy and he was sitting in a strange chair with wheels! And his voice was also a lot different! It was similar with jean as well who was very warm but not as fluffy!

But he was super warm and cuddlable! (If that's even a word XD)

"Her eyes as so sparkly! She reminds me a lot of blizzy!" Said Chili

"She's stunning!" Said Nana wiping a tear as bob held back sobs of joy wrapping his arm around nana

She was also fascinated by her nana's purple fur And She also loved cuddling bob and nana! They were some of the fluffiest due to being older dogs!

And let's not forget about Stripe and Trixie!

They were absolutely elated to have another grandbaby! Trixie had even more motivation to beat her cancer with her two grand huskies and her grandbaby Dalmatian princess Luanne! (Don't worry she doesn't pick favorites! She just gave Luanne a cute nickname!)

The entire family loved Nessa and Blizzard! The two huskies would be protected and cuddled at all times by their amazing but crazy family!

Trixie wiped tears of joy

"A new grandbaby is always a pleasant gift from the lord!" Said Trixie as they all thanked god for nessa and the other pups!

"I can tell she's gonna be one tough and smart pup! Just like her bro!" Said Stripe booping Luanne,nessa and blizzard on the snoots

"I can't wait til she gets a little older so we draw!" Said Luanne that being one of her favorite things to do with the other pups

"I'm sure she would love to draw with you in the future sweetie!" Said Muffin happily

"Congrats guys so glad to have a new family
Member!" Said Delgado

"Thank you all for coming! We're so glad nessa was born safe!" Said Socks

"And seeing how protective blizzard is! I think nessa is in good hands!' Said everyone as they all went "awww!" At blizzard and Nessa snuggling together

To be continued!

(The third husky in pic will actually be Blizzard and Nessa's friend in a future chapter!