Part 25

"We need to get out of here," Tom growled against your lips, seemingly unaware of the onlookers. He had other motives.

The people hadn't realized that they were watching Tom Hiddleston and his girlfriend profess their love for one another. They did, however, note that these two people were soaked, making out, and dangerously close to taking each others' clothes off. Honestly, they weren't far off from the truth.

"That's a fucking understatement." If your grip tightened anymore, Tom was going to be without a shirt. Hungry lips went searching for more, aggressively nipping at anything you could get your teeth on. Lips. Jaw. Neck.

"Love," he groaned weakly. "If we don't stop now, I'm taking you right here. Right now."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Hiddleston."

And for a brief moment, you both considered the damaging repercussions. His face would be in the tabloids. He'd lose any sort of credence as a respectable actor. You'd lose your job. No one wanted a woman who had sex in the middle of a park teaching their babies.

Fuck them.

"Alright, love birds. Get a room—," echoed throughout the park as the radio DJ had spotted the two making out from across the field. Before you two could look over, the music stylings of ACDC began to play with the familiar "You Shook Me All Night Long."

A faint chuckle escaped Tom's lips as he finally pulled away from you. "He has a point."

You wanted to smack him for daring to pull away from you, but once there was some space between you two—it was a bit easier to think clearly. Just a bit. Collecting your purse, you carefully maneuvered yourself so you didn't give anyone more of a show.

"We're getting a car," you informed him, as Tom had already stood up. Your breathing remained quick and didn't slow down, Tom towering over you. Did he get taller?

"Anything to get us back to the room faster, darling," he agreed, placing a hand along your waist.

Now the logical thing to do would be to keep your distance from one another until you had some privacy. Is that what happened? Of course not. Waiting beside the road, Tom stayed tangled around you as you got an uber.

"Knocking me out with those American thighs," beard rubbing against the soft skin of your earlobe. Body melting against his, the only thing keeping you upright was his hold on you. His deep chuckle telling you that he was exceedingly pleased with himself.

Once you were both secure in the car and you had instructed the driver to take you to the back entry of the hotel, you took advantage of the privacy offered. Hand immediately cupped between Tom's leg, earning a groan on both your parts. Even housed beneath the wet fabric, you could feel just how very hard he was for you. And you knew—it was all for you. Growling, outright growling for you, he devoured your lips. Tongue swirled inside the warmth your mouth provided. Your need for him building, vaguely wondering if he could make you peak before ever entering your wet center.

"We still need condoms," accent thick against your lips as a hand moved to tangle into your damp ponytail.

"Fuck it," you asserted, pulling his bottom lip towards you, grinning as you felt him throb against your hand.

It took Tom everything he had in him to focus on the conversation and not slipping a hand beneath your skirt to check if you were telling the truth earlier. "Are you sure? But—."

"Doesn't matter," an interrupted challenge. "Let's have a baby. We'll have a litter of them. I'm talking Von Trapp amount," the words tumbling from your lips, filled with lust and love for the man you were currently tangled in. Had you not been overpowered with need you could have pulled together some scrap of sanity. Not now. All you wanted was him.