Day off

"Y/N, Y/N" I hear a voice call and shake my body almost flipping my off of the hammock.
"Y/n wake up" I open my eyes to Zart.
"Go away" I reply getting up and fixing my hammock.
"Don't miss breakfast y/n" he said walking away to where Frypan was preparing the food for breakfast.

"Morning Love" Newt said walking up to me giving me a hug. Newt and I became close friends since George's death. It was a super hurtful experience. "Hey" I replied hugging Newt tightly.

"Come on love let's go eat" Newt said letting go and we started walking to tables when I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh
My
God
Newtminhosofftodayandsoamiandifianlygettohangoutwithhimandgoswimminginthelakeomgiamsuoerexcited"
I say super fast and excited.

"Wow love I don't know what you said but it seems great!" He said giving me that comforting smile.

———————————-
As we finished eating I couldn't stop think where Minho was? Was he leaving me? Maybe I got the day wrong! What if something bad happened to him?
All of these things were going through my head when I saw my sexy/sassy boyfriend Minho running up to me with a smile.

"Morning beautiful" Minho said kissing my cheek and giving me his awesome bear hugs.

"Morning Min" I reply happy and joyful.
"Did you feel that?" I said looking at my nose.
"Hm?" Minho said looking at me confused.

"Omgggggggggg" I said running around.
"What are you doing Y/N?" Gally said stopping the rest of the builder's.

"It's............. SNOWING" I said dancing around.
After a while and the snow was building up everyone had a day off and was playing around.

Minhos pov:
I picked up a pile of snow and packed it into a ball and started throwing it at people.
"Watch out greenie" I said throwing one at the boy named Chuck.
"Really man" Chuck said chuckling.

I saw Y/n across the glade when I decided to throw one at her.
I picked up snow and made it into a ball and ran as fast as I could to her but the snow made it hard.

"Hey babe" I said to her getting ready for her to turn around.
She turns around and I get her right in the shoulder.

Y/N pov:
"Minhoooooo" I said running over to him and tackling him to the ground.

"Sorry" he says laughing his head off but what he doesn't know is that I messed up his hair.

"You better be" I pecked his lips and got up and ran knowing he will find out that his hair is messed up.

"Y/NNNNNNNN"