Thanks -Frypan

As I was working with Jeff and Clint in the Medjacks, the alarm for the new greenie started blaring.
Right then and there I realised it was my time of the month.

As I walked outside to meet the greenie I saw my boyfriend Frypan. I walked up to him and stood beside him waiting for the newbie to arrive.

"Fry" I said not making eye contact to excited for the greenie to arrive.

"Yes, sugarplum" he replies with the nickname I love ❤️.

"Can you make a cookies?" I ask holding my belly from a cramp.

He looks over and knows exactly what is happening, I love frypan for that.

"Sure thing" he walks off to the kitchen just for me.

————-(time skip)———
As the rest of the day went on I had terrible cramps I felt like dying from the pain.

It was time for the bonfire and as soon as I saw Fry with brownies I just started crying for no reason, he simply came up to me and hugged me until I stopped and he gave me my favourite cookies, raisin and oatmeal.

It was getting late and I told Fry that I was heading to bed, but as soon as I stood up fry grabbed my hand and told me to wait.

"Night guys, we are heading to bed"

As a chorus of nights went around frypan and I cuddled and sooner than I expected I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N
Omg guys thanks for all the reads, thanks to PetertonysonStark09 you are amazing and same with DrStephenStrange2222