Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for whomever is reading these and comenting. Please keep on voting and reading! I really want to get at least 100 reads by Monday :) i know you guys can do that!

I will try to post another part this weekend, but I'm not sure how easy that is going to be. I work with my local youth group, and I have a boyfriend that I almost never see except for on the weekends. 

Anyhoo, here is part five!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 5: Harry's P.O.V.

I can't believe it! I got this amazing, beautiful, smart girl to go on a date with me. I was so scared that she wasn't going to agree to go out with me, but her friend Mia assured me that when she put together that little surprise at school that she would agree, hands down.

I'm worried.....i can't believe i'm worried! For god's sake! I'm Harry Styles! I have performed at Madison Square Garden and other venues around the world in front of thousands of fans and I don't get nervous! I mentally shrug....Charlie is different, I knew as soon as I saw her at the concert that we had a connection. One that isn't merely between a fan and I. This was something completely new, and I hadn't felt it with any of the other girls that I have dated.

The car ride to the Pizza Hut wasn't nearly as awkward as I had thought it would be. We talked about a lot of things, her family, school, my touring, my family and so on.

When we arrived there, we both jumped out of the car and started heading toward the restaurant. I was lost in my own thoughts until she hip-checked me with a sly smile on her face. I grin devillishly back..no way was she going to get away with this.

I start hip-checking her right back as we near the door, until we get to the door and I smush her into it.

"Harry, harry!! S-stopp!!!!!" She said, laughing hysterically. I grinned and let her free.

"I'm going to get you for that later." She mock-grumbled at me, trying to hide the smile on her face. That smile sent my heart fluttering..oh, what this girl does to me.

"I would like to see you try, love." I say, winking at her, which causes her to blush a beautiful pink color.

The host takes us to our table and hands us our menus. We look at our menus for a minute and I peek over mine slyly to see her doing the exact same thing. Putting our menus down, we crack up laughing.

The waitress comes up, giving us a weird look really quickly, but then goes back to her perky self.

"What can I get you guys?" 

I gesture to Charlie that she can go.

"Um...i'll have a personal meat lover's pizza and a Mountain Dew." She smiles, handing the menu to the waitress. I raise an eyebrow at her, but then smile. A girl that can eat, a girl after Niall's and my hearts!

"Well then...i'll have the same." I say, handing the menu to the waitress, who proceeds to wink at me as she walks away.

I catch Charlie rolling her eyes at the waitress, but don't act on it.

"So a meat lover's pizza? That's impressive! Most girls would only go for a salad or breadsticks." I say, smirking at her.

She shrugs. "What can I say? I loveeees ma food!" she replies, smirking right back.

This girl....I feel like I've known her forever..we act so much alike at times, it's crazy. I have to make this girl mine!

"So tell me something about yourself." I said, as the waitress returns with our drinks, placing them on the table.