‹ three ›

:D

«[A/N has entered the chat]»

« ——————— ♪ ——————— »

Minho was stressing in baking. Chan, from somewhere, found out that Jisung loves red velvet cakes beside cheesecakes, and that source of information was Felix.

Hannah was trying to help, but she, along with Chan, knew nothing about baking. Changbin also tried to burden Minho less, however Minho just denied his offer.

Chan was actually not going to even move a muscle because he wanted him to do this on his own, because he thought it was kind of his problem.

Minho had his hands on his hips, apron wrapped on his body and a recipe book on the kitchen island as he was trying to process the recipe.

"Do we have red food dye?"

"Yes." Chan just closed his eyes as he crossed his arms and leaned on the edge of the kitchen island.

"Buttermilk?"

"Mhm."

"Vanilla extract?"

"Enough for the cake."

"D-Distilled white vinegar?"

"Yes.....?"

"Is that a question or an answer?!"

"Answer."

"Mkay. Cream cheese??"

"I just made some yesterday night for Hannah 'cause, you know, she loves it." (my mother LOVES cream cheese)

"'kay. Then let's start." And then, they, well technically Minho started.

~

They didn't think that making this would take them whole two hours, so they decided to go to college (I was gonna type school oml help me) at lunch.

When they were mixing everything up, Changbin had decided to make something for Jisung's friends too, since they would feel as if they didn't remember the rest, but Chan declined the offer, as they didn't have much supplies, and he wasn't in the mood go to do to the grocery store for more supplies right now because the specific week of shelling out their money on household was days away.

Chan then thought to order some muffins for his friends, and as he didn't know what their favourite type was, he made an order for chocolate muffins. He loved chocolate muffins, so he thought that they would also like it. I mean, who doesn't like chocolate muffins?

As Changbin, Chan and Hannah thought at that moment, Minho looked like a husband preparing a surprise cake for his wife- *clears throat* we mean husband.

Hannah secretly took a photo and sent it to both the elder boys. Chan wheezed at the photo and Changbin saved it to Google Drive of both his alt and original Google account so he wouldn't lose it at any cost.

He was also in a very bad state from laughing. The three were almost gonna die from laughing in silence any moment. And, to their unluckiness, Minho noticed this.

"Yah! What are you rascals laughing at?! What's that funny that I can't see or hear nor understand??" The two stopped but Hannah rushed to her room, locked it, and laughed her shit out.